Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 158.

• Bless is coming to TwitchCon 2017

vegax87 - - News

Quote from Nocht: “This is great news. Is there anywhere they announced this on the Bless site or the Neowiz site? Who is Will? Is it "wsin"? ” yes, he's Willsin here and wsin on Discord

• Bless is coming to TwitchCon 2017

vegax87 - - News

Our translator Tsurata has made an unofficial banner for the event. It's really cool! bless-twitchcon.png

• archer and mystic question

vegax87 - - General Discussion

Season 3 should come at the end of September or first week of October

• question about mystic ..

vegax87 - - Rebuild Test Server

probably at the end of September or first week of October with the "season 3" update

• Quote from ludia55: “This updates may be includes unlocking archer class ? ” no, probably it will come with the season 3 update at the end of September or first week of October at last

• just a small question not related to the skills, why the crafting map appears pixelated instead of HD quality of the previous version???

• you have to desynthetize gear or crystals that you get from dungeon mobs in order to obtain blue balls or another crafting item

• This issue has been reported by xShade\Luftee on our Discord: ▣ Mining and herb picking on lv1 you have 6sec cast and lv2 decreases your picking by 10%, 10% from 6sec is 5.4sec but on lv2 you have 2.7sec which means on lv1 you should have 3sec not 6sec

• Quote from Kuniyo: “Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone else was having a lot of problems with the english patch posted here? I'm using the 2.1 version posted by vegax87 and released by Daemonic. Almost all the skills I have and a lot of user interface / items have an error message along the lines of ?KOR?gamestring bla bla. Did I do it wrong? Or is that just the state of the English patch? (I noticed almost all the formatting has been changed from the files compared to the original, lines…

• Mount\Pet leveling system is coming back with more features: translate.google.com/translate…come_idx%3D4495%26l%3D748

• Ciao raga

vegax87 - - Italiano

ci sono servizi all'estero che vendono account già verificati di Bless Online tipo seagm: seagm.com/it/bless-online-kr/bless-online-game-account

• Union closed????

vegax87 - - Rebuild Test Server

it's temporary, to prevent an over-populated faction

• I think it's time to discuss on how to increase performance before the western release, so I'm gathering all the improvements that tools such as FPS Fix and Bless Glowing Mods have made for Bless Online. I really hope Neowiz will add these improvements directly in-game so we can have a decent performance without using external tools, however these changes will help you to have more FPS but won't stop a mysterious memory leak that happens after some hours of gameplay, this issue needs further inv…

• Only for Early-Access, however it will be F2P

• Don't worry because if Neowiz will publish on Steam it won't have any sort of IP block for european countries, except for Russia because they already have their publisher 101xp (if they haven't revoked the contract like Aeria Games did)

• Daemonic has released a new update for the English Patch on our Discord: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…ULT_English_Pacth_2.1.zip If you have trouble unzipping it, update your WinRAR. Note: that Install.bat only works if you've installed Bless client on C:\ drive, otherwise just copy-paste KOR folder in Bless_Rebuild\BLGame\Localization\ folder

• Black Squad is f2p FPS game inspired by CS:GO, now is in Early-access on Steam. It has received good reviews both on Steam community and Youtube, and also there are some players that are streaming right now on Twitch: twitch.tv/directory/game/Black%20Squad It's a good sign that people are appreciating the game and its non-p2w nature, that means Bless will follow the same path. youtube.com/watch?v=cp2XBYf3yNk

• do you mean Warlock class? this class is still missing on KR servers

• Rebuild Project Announced

vegax87 - - News

The new UI is so clean: translate.google.com/translate…s%3D182797%26site%3Dbless

• Quote from Ophypo: “Most obviously, they have done this to revamp Ranger more....it was a quite weak class in the game...probably they had to reshape it more than other classes. And Mystic was probably way too overpowered for the current state of this rebuild so they want to nerf it and reshape aswell. That's the only opinion crosses mind about it ” probably they want to nerf Mystic DPS and buff the healing output

Peria Chronicles