Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I'm not fond of rants. But as I am told the developers actually read here I'm going to brake my own habits for once. Bluntly put for me the new taming system is a deal breaker. It's a pure reflex twitch fest. Tonight with massive luck I got 3 out of 4 and that still wasn't enough to tame. Not everyone out there has fast reflexes, Furthermore reflexes are not skill. You are either born with them or your not. Yes you can do exercises to help them somewhat. But if you started out with horrible refl…

• Ok in case this ever happens to anyone else it requires you to equip the leather armor that you receive as a earlier quest reward. Once you do so the optional yellow side quest completes and, you can continue along the main story quest. I only found the answer myself due to dumb luck. I hope that it can be of some help to someone else in the future.

• I just wanted to add a update to the situation. I have since deleted and restarted the character to see if it helped. Sadly the same situation occurred. So hopefully someone has a idea that I haven't thought of. Thanks again, Elias Grimm

• Hi folks, I'm hoping someone can help me with this one. I'm in the starting area for the Aqua Elves. I have hit a wall with a couple of the early quests. Sadly one of them is a main story quest so I cannot advance my character without completing it. The problem is that nothing on the map responds to it. Nothing glows and there are none of the standard quest markers on anything on the map. I've tried exiting the game completely and reloading it multiple times. Heck today it literally had the enti…

• Need help pls :(

Elias Grimm - - Questions and Answers

Ok here's a update. I went just to be sure and purchased Pure VPN. Even with using it I run into the exact same problem. I would be really nice to know the why of this issue. I've since checked my email. There is no notification from the publisher since my original emails. So I know its not account related. I've also noted that both VPN clients quickly bottom out on speed to Russia. Could it possibly just be line noise?

• Need help pls :(

Elias Grimm - - Questions and Answers

I'm currently getting the same bug. I get it with or without a vpn. So it's not too likely to be a IP block issue. Admittedly SoftEther vpn is producing some pretty weak Russian vpn sources. But it is still connecting to Russian vpns. So I'm pretty much stumped as well.

Peria Chronicles