Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Bless is Canceled?

Organic - - General Discussion

The NA/EU version hasn't seen any press thus far this year outside of recent cancelation rumors. I am hard pressed to believe, with recent KR server merges and RUS servers closing permanently, that NA/EU is a priority at all, especially given the huge focus on Japan.

• [Guide] Fatigue

Organic - - Guides

I'm going to close this thread as this mechanic was removed quite a while ago. Thanks!

• Please Post Your Guild Information

Organic - - Guilds

Judgement and Exodus have been added. Thanks, folks.

• The consolidated server reads to me like the shard system that The Secret World uses. It allows them to just phase players into the same instance so you actually have people to play the game with, regardless of which server you originally joined. Hopefully that consolidation is a sign of new life and not a sinking ship. The biggest pain with consolidation is losing a character name. It'll be interesting to see if there's any fall out from this.

• I think the release of a Russian client prior to a US/EU client was a shock for most folks as they'd never specifically discussed Russia being an interim production and we'd only heard about a "Western release". Hopefully we hear something in January, though mergers often take an exceedingly long time to complete. For folks who've been paying attention to this game for a few years now, we did go a year or so without an update, so this isn't exactly new behavior for them.

Organic - - Guilds

Added Focus and Crusaders as guilds.

• Crafting/Gathering guide for Bless.

Organic - - Crafting

Quote from Shivak: “Sorry. then, as I understand it, everyone can do them all? They can do any job? This is a bad news .... Sorry again for my english. ” There are no separate crafting or gathering professions/jobs in BLESS. In other words, there is no separate tailoring, mining, jewelcrafting, leatherworking, blacksmithing, etc. skills. There is only "crafting" and "gathering"; or essentially two total skills you can level up. You can also completely skip crafting and gathering if you prefer, v…

• Can you even craft in Bless?

Organic - - Crafting

Quote from Shivak: “Hello guys. A curiosity But as the crafting function? Everyone can do everything? I hope it is not so. ” Here's kind of what we knew about crafting last year. We do not know how much (if any) it will change for the US/EU launch. The last updates were from the end of last year, so nothing updated with OB. In the other posts that have happened recently, crafting and gathering look identical to the guide from December. [Guide] Crafting Given the 11-month necro of this thread, I'…

• Forum Gem Store Preview

Organic - - News

More reasons for the community to stay invested and interested are always good in my book, even if I wouldn't change my own backgrounds or use many of the bells and whistles.

• Quote from Dewulf: “Quote from Furia: “I don't know if a PvE Server makes much sense in a game that focuses on Open World PvP Endgame. ” Yeah thats why I dont like any flagging system for pvp when the game is designed to be faction vs faction ” Though, given the peace potion, you are essentially flagging 33% of the time if you keep your potion stack large enough, and possibly hanging out in a town so you're not ganked the other 66% of the time. As it currently is, if you run in a static group or…

• Founders Packs to me offer unique costumes, a unique mount, a unique pet, and maybe some fluffier items like a ring that adds more xp until level 20 or something. That's a pretty standard early access or bonus content pack, especially on the digital side. I can't see paying $60 for the game, like with GW2, and then needing to subscribe on top of that unless the subscription rewards are equal to or better than the KR version. As for the shop itself, my biggest concern is how folks who do not want…

• +10% faster non-combat speed doesn't really make much of a difference. That's basically fluff unless you're exceptionally lucky and can time running away from an attacker before you get into combat. In PVE though, there's no real benefit. +swim speed doesn't have much value. It's just fluff. +speed in ghost form is after you've died and you can return to your corpse faster. Again, nice to have but fluff. Besides, you can use a gem to insta-rez anyway. If they removed that cost, that'd be an extr…

• Forum Update August 5th

Organic - - News

Thanks for the updates, Furia! Just came back from vacation and was happy to see the new look and feel. Achieves are fluffy and fun for the community.

• Thanks for the update! That's really above and beyond and we all appreciate it.

Organic - - Guilds

Hello! Given the strong restrictions on number of players allowed in a guild, we will not have an official Bless Source guild like we did for previous rounds of testing. However, we would definitely like for members of our community to get to enjoy BLESS together! So, post your guild and guild recruitment information in this subforum! We will try to keep a list of the guilds updated. Guild Name: If your in-game guild name is different, please list it as well so folks know. Guild Leadership: Pref…

• [Guide] Guilds

Organic - - Guides

Here's what we can figure out thus far. 14_image02.png 1. Guilds can be created after players reach level 10. (See "Create A Guild" section below.) 2. Guilds level up to 15. 3. Guilds level up due to guild member activities (PVP, PVE, etc.). (See "Guild Influence/Leveling" section below.) 4. Guilds have a banner/icon next to the guild name above player's charact 5. Guild level dictates member caps for that guild. (See "Guild Levels and Member Caps" section below.) 6. After leaving a guild, you h…

Peria Chronicles