Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• Bless EU Relase

Larak - - General Discussion

New update for Korean test server coming this month. As for a release date there isn't one scheduled. Hopefully we will here something at the end of the year or early next year.

• Rebuild Project Announced

Larak - - News

Quote from Anttyr: “RIFT and DX11? Since? I played RIFT 6 years and never I heard they have change the engine. They have have switched to 64Bit addressing yes, but never chenged the engine. Optimzed also yes... but this is a DX9 game further. And BLESS was a DX11 game which use only the DX9 because of problems with DX11. IMO they should use DX12. Make the life easier for the future. ” After Doing some digging it wasn't dx 11. They converted the client over to 64 bit and multi core support. From …

• Rebuild Project Announced

Larak - - News

Maybe if the upgraded to DX 11 that would help. Rift did something like this and if I remember right they said it was the biggest update they could do without developing a whole new game.

• Quote from Iori Namagashi: “i bear no ill will towards any western MMO its just a fact than a majority of MMO's are coming from the east Asia. ” The question you need to ask is what company in the west is ready to invest millions of dollars in an MMO on a slight chance that it will gain a foothold? Most companies in the west are pretty much just releasing the same game every year with a few tweaks and slightly better graphics and make millions from milking an easy cash cow. Now we move to gamer'…

• Is this the dead zone?

Larak - - Questions and Answers

Must sacrifice more virgins and goats to appease Neowiz. Only then shall we get a release date.

• ITALIAN GUILD

Larak - - Guilds

Making numerous posts and threads in the English forums looking for an Italian guild is just gonna drive the mods and people nuts. Try the Italian Forums.

• An interesting question

Larak - - Talk

Quote from AshenMoon: “Is this enough or still missing ? ” There is never enough fire.

Larak - - Talk

Quote from AshenMoon: “8.If a player attacks you in free world they would get like a skull ( same as in tibia ) and other players could chase him and if they defeat him they get some rewards ” That is an interesting idea however I think there needs to be risk for the person attacking if they are killed with the skull. I was think one of these: Exp loss, full loot, gold drop, reputation loss, any loot a mob drops can be looted by anyone, increased fees for the AH, and other random stuff. This cou…

Larak - - Talk

Quote from tamberleigh: “Clowns, clowns everywhere! On fire! So much fire! ” This is how I picture you now.bless-source.com/forum/index.p…866fbb32e0ed12895bc295cd7

Larak - - Talk

The other day at work I got asked a question. If you could design your own mmo what features would you put in it? I have never really given any thought to it and just had no idea what I would do. I ask you what features would you put into an mmo if you could design one?

• From what I hear the Korean cash is perfect. There is no p2w aspect about it. It's not totally dead as Neowiz is still looking to publish the game in NA/EU.

• sry for asking, but.

Following the directions he should be able to play.

• Quote from Zcapegoat: “ They may just say hey we've got to much in this and have gotten no where, "TRASH IT". ” From my point of view Neowiz can't afford to trash it and not just from a money standpoint but their reputation. They already announced a mobile version of Bless so how would that look to everyone if they cancelled Bless. It's one thing to cancel a game because no one likes it but another altogether to cancel it because the developer fails to put out an optimized game. That is where Ne…

• Well for a lot of people early release is a huge turnoff. There are a lot of games out there in EA and they have disappointed people in the past. If the game ever went into EA I would buy it but can't say the same for others. If it ever did come to EA on steam people will google bless and what they see will disappoint yet again with post about how its not optimized and the combat system people complain about. There are already a ton of negatives out there to drive people away. With all that said…

• BLESS JAPON

Larak - - Questions and Answers

Its in CBT right now. So if you didn't get a key you can't play.

• sry for asking, but.

No EU or NA yet. Currently its in CBT in Japan but you could play in South Korean version if you wanted. All you have to do is get an account over there. How to download and setup here. English patch here.

• Hello from Aeria Games :)

Larak - - Introduction

Quote from justiful95: “i just what to know when is bless coming out.anyone tell me exited ” Not even Aeria Games knows when its going to come out. That's how deep it goes. It's all a conspiracy to build up a hardcore fanbase and then not release said game. The government is playing mind games man get out while you still can before it's to late.

• My time on Ru Bless

Quote from Fodemhouse: “Too much P2W features... ” Oh no lets jump on the its P2W train. Looking at this video here there don't seem to be any at all. youtu.be/GltjErAuKB8?t=9s

• N/A release date

You know as much as we do. We all hope its sometime in Q2 2017 but there has been no word on it so far that I know of.

• hi, newbie here :D

Larak - - Introduction

The RU bless servers are shutting down and waiting for the game to be better optimized. The only option now is to play the South Korean version which requires you to buy a gamer ID or have a good South Korean friend. Bless is currently in CBT in Japan and there is no mention of release yet when the NA/EU is coming out. If the Korean version still interest you @Nito made a nice post on how to get started on the korean server which can be found here.

Peria Chronicles