Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

• As someone who spends an inordinate amount of time with costumes and pets, I love the idea!

• Rebuild Project Announced

tamberleigh - - News

No, I never got into the Korean game. Oh well, I'll just have to stalk other people.

tamberleigh - - News

Quick question ... how do we get onto the test server? Asking for myself and a friend who badly want to join in on the fun.

tamberleigh - - News

Great find! Thank you, Symeria.

tamberleigh - - News

If only we could convince them to let all of us on the test server ...

tamberleigh - - News

Thank you for the update, Furia!

• Is this the dead zone?

tamberleigh - - Questions and Answers

So, to please you and me they need to do good English translations and not worry about the voice work. Yay, we saved them work! I appreciate the work they do in the storytelling and world building (with a few exceptions.) I just prefer to grind rather than pay attention, haha.

• Same! I'd rather English text / Korean voices, personally. To be honest, I never listen to the stories, I just go along the questing, anyway.

• What about virgin goats?

• An interesting question

tamberleigh - - Talk

Quote from Larak: “Quote from tamberleigh: “Clowns, clowns everywhere! On fire! So much fire! ” This is how I picture you now.bless-source.com/forum/index.p…bd74b83220324789d675a86f2 ” Oh no ... there needs to be so much more fire.

• An interesting question

tamberleigh - - Talk

No gender lock No lolli characters Multiple races with racial starting maps Class splitting ( ex: warrior splits to berserker or paladin, with shared core skills but separate class skills. Maybe even paladin splitting to something and something) Pets for loot drops and modest buffs Achievements with bonuses (ex: plus def for crafting heavy armor) Mounts! Lots of mounts! Guild Towns and guild housing Faction based Faction vs faction combat Dungeons requiring various class combinations (ex: Boss 1…

• Astelia Online

tamberleigh - - Other Games

For me it's the card system. It's like games, these days, are afraid of making us play with other people so they make sure it can be soloed. Here, have imaginary friends to play with because we know you can't actually make any friends in game to party with. I'm old fashioned, but the best part of MMOs, for me is, you know ... the MM part of it.

• Bless is not dead for NA/EU yet

tamberleigh - - News

I'm perhaps too optimistic, but the fact that Neowiz reached out to get this news put out is heartening. They haven't given up, yet, even if they must be scrambling for a plan B. And in all those comments ... the people who are saying (in their various ways) "no thank you" to the game ... how many do you think will actually *not* play Bless when it comes out? Pth.

• I'd easily pay 20 -- maybe 50. From your post to Steam's and Neowiz's ears, Furia!

• Bless is Canceled?

tamberleigh - - General Discussion

I really hope you're right, Furia. I thought Bless was working on another update, though? One with the missing class? Or was that just another rumor and wishful thinking?

• I'm not anti-auto pathing ... but it's not my favorite thing. Unless I'm busy chatting in guild and turning in a quest or something. I mean, I do have my lazy moments. The skill system, though. It's a meh, from me. I prefer the idea of buying the books -- it's a good gold-sink for the game and it gives more freedom, I think, than having to min-max your skill points. With gold you could buy every skill, with points you're more limited. But, like I know. Eventually I'll get around to trying the Ko…

• Hello from Aeria Games :)

tamberleigh - - Introduction

To be fair-ish we were told -- thought not through any official means -- that a team of theirs was heading to Korea. So it's not radio silence, it's just ... a lack of noise?

• Making no comment on the veracity or lack thereof of your friend's letter ... Aeria staff -- in the past -- aren't always kept aware of what's going on, even in their own games. With Lime Odyssey much of the Aeria staff was still saying the game was okay when reports came in from outside sources that it was dead in the water. They kept the forums up for months -- over six -- even though the game was no longer being developed. When Eden Eternal was starting, not a single mod knew when the startin…

• Tips For New Players

tamberleigh - - General Discussion

I've watched a lot of your videos, Nocht, mostly on RO. Glad to be seeing you make Bless videos! I appreciate how well you explain the small details, and your stuff is always so well put-together. Can't wait so see more of your work!

• I agree with much of this. I play MMOs to have fun and to meet new people, not to stress out about things. My favorite parts of my first MMOs were the big monster hunting quests where you'd group up with five or so people and just kill everything that came near you for the big rep quests -- fending off competing groups hunting for the same mobs. (Anyone else remember Grand Fantasia and werewolf/pirate rep?) Some of the best dungeon runs were pug groups where no one knew what to expect so we all …

Peria Chronicles