Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• anything more then 20$ for a early access is just a scam, there are so many unknowns about this atm like what model will a future publisher make, are they going p2w straight out of the box like most compagnies do now, does it include acces to the full release, will they work with monthly subs etc etc etc etc. just for early acces and nothing else 20$ would be a fair price imo.

• aeriagames bless website is back up again !

Shoo - - News

they could at least update it with classes info, gameplay vids etc etc...

• IGN : Shoo Server : Пан-Сен Faction : Hieron Class : Mage Guild : Exodus Gaming

• NA/EU CBT

Shoo - - General Discussion

prolly around april/may but thats just a guess...

• Looking for English Speaking Guild.

Shoo - - Guilds

for NA u can maybe contact Squishy, i know he and his guild will be playing NA version and he is on here aswell. If u would be playing EU version then i would be more then happy to give u a home.

• im not talking about the size but on how it looks. Ill pm u with some questions if thats ok

• ye i putted that on, but it doesnt really fit the website w're having. any chance that it can be customized ?

• can this tool can be implented into a guild website? and then i dont mean with the current embed code thats been given on the bottom. Great work Zed

• English Patch Section removed

Shoo - - News

Here's the english patch i downloaded a couple days ago furia files.exodus-multigaming.eu/exodus/EngPatchRU.zip

• [Poll] Are nights too short?

Shoo - - Polls

not just nights, im afraid when this game gets to the EU daytime will be to short aswell, specially if u have job alongside it

• Uncle Sam said "I Need YOU !"

ahh, didnt see those subs, was looking straight from the forum , really really nice

• Uncle Sam said "I Need YOU !"

whats different on your Gathering map compared to the one already out there with all the colors ? also, u can post the video but i reckon that most here dont understand french so kinda hard to hear what ur saying other then that i like what ur making, keep up the good work

• [Guide] Fatigue

Shoo - - Guides

Quote from Shiverlynn: “Fatigue system has been removed from all versions of the game. ” thats good news, i assume this was a perm. decision ?

• [Guide] Fatigue

Shoo - - Guides

been reading tru this and now with alot playing RU server, hows this working out so far ?

• Crafting vs Ingame drops

Quote from Shiverlynn: “You craft the exact same gear as the one that drops from dungeons. In endgame dungeons you get crafting mats and a very low chance to drop actual gear. If you're not lucky with drops, once you have accumulated enough crafting mats you can craft the very gear you couldn't get as a drop. So crafting is not better or worse than drops, it's exactly the same. If you're a PvP player you also need crafting because you get medals for crafting your gear which has the same stats as…

• Crafting vs Ingame drops

Can anyone confirm that crafting is actually worth doing in Bless ? In alot of games u see that they make the crafts completely useless becuz the drops are way better. I really hope that in this game the crafting actually pays off for a change by making crafted gear/weapons better then the dropped ones..

• Need help pls :(

Shoo - - Questions and Answers

well just translating what it says, kinda hard to figure your problem out other then u cant enter the server. I assume u using a VPN if ur not in russia

• Need help pls :(

Shoo - - Questions and Answers

it says "U cant enter the server" , it doesnt say why.

• Castle Sieges

I liked how the sieges were in Aion, open world, epic sieges it gave. would be a HUGE let down if they changing that to instanced....

• Please Post Your Guild Information

Shoo - - Guilds

Quote from Organic: “Judgement and Exodus have been added. Thanks, folks. ” thx Organic

Peria Chronicles