Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• Looks pretty sweet. Too bad I gave away my korean account :P. Hopefully they improve the perfomance.

• What Games Are You Playing Now?

Dewulf - - Other Games

FFXIV. Stormblood expansion coming soon so now is the best time to play!

• Russian Closed Beta 1 Players

Dewulf - - Russian Servers

IGN: Dewulf Faction: Union Class : Berserker

• Are you using reshade 3.0? reshade.me/ Any difference on the perfomance?

• i bought the cheapest pack, had to use vpn though. Btw, there wasn't any option to buy it with paypal.

• Quote from Zazaaji: “Awesome, thanks for the news (I added it to the frontpage news thing). I'll likely buy the cheapest Founder's Pack maybe October 20th if I don't get an invite by then from the newsletter. ” How much is the cheapest pack in euros? EDIT: Found it, 299 Ruble so less than 5 euros, not bad!

• - How do you feel about the lower level dungeons? First one was pretty easy and just tank and spank, which is good for the 1st dungeon of the game. Dunno why people say it was too hard when actually it is pretty easy. You just need almost full group to do it and you are not supposed to do dungeon with only 2 people, unless you have high level with you. Keep it like this. 2nd Dungeon was amazing and difficult with some class combinations. - Did you have any issue clearing them the first time? Had…

• Minions?

Dewulf - - Questions and Answers

Open the pet / mount window and there should be minion window on the right where you can assign your minions on missions. You cannot summon minions, they are only used for minion missions. You assign the minion on mission and if your minion is successful on the mission, you get some rewards out of it. It can fail too, but I cannot remember what happens if you fail. It's similar system like Followers on World of Warcraft's Garrison. Check the guides section on these forums, usually there is guide…

• Quote from Tez: “Quote from Dewulf: “Quote from Tez: “Quote from Larek: “ ” ” Blade and Soul is still pretty popular and had huge hype on launch. And we are talking about game that got released in korea in 2012. EU/NA release was in 2016. ” Well yes and no cause when B&S launched there wasnt much else available so it did get alot of players at start but within 3 months alot left the game moving to BDO and other titles. It took way to long for that game to come out and it def hurt the hype train …

• Quote from Tez: “Quote from Larek: “ ” I can tell you this if you wait to long to bring this out in NA/EU then you wont get many players since the game will be outdated if you wait to long. People want fresh titles that come out in KR and NA close to each other. If a game comes out in KR and then in NA 2 years later its not going to get alot of players due to other games coming out that now have passed it. Please dont wait 1 or 2 years after KR goes live to bring this out or it will fail. If Aer…

• Quote from kujo123: “Quote from Dewulf: “I think the only negative thing about the cash shop in bless are the honor / dungeon currency potions and the most expensive mount. That mount you can buy from the cash shop is the best mount in the game on land. It is almost impossible to get the fastest mount with right buffs that is equal to the cash shop mount. There is literally like 4,5% chance to regrade your mount from rare to epic grade. Legendary is even more harder. Then there is the potions. T…

• Quote from Furia: “I don't know if a PvE Server makes much sense in a game that focuses on Open World PvP Endgame. ” Yeah thats why I dont like any flagging system for pvp when the game is designed to be faction vs faction

• Quote from Zazaaji: “Quote from Dewulf: “Quote from tamberleigh: “Ganking and unfair gameplay will ruin this game faster than people being able to opt-out of open world pvp. Always better to give people the choice. This way PVPers can have fun ganking each other and others who like PVE or just want to do their quests can have fun that way. ” That is why there should be PVP and PVE server. Imagine Archeage with flagging system you say, pvp would be ruined. It is way too easy to abuse. If you don'…

• Quote from tamberleigh: “Ganking and unfair gameplay will ruin this game faster than people being able to opt-out of open world pvp. Always better to give people the choice. This way PVPers can have fun ganking each other and others who like PVE or just want to do their quests can have fun that way. ” That is why there should be PVP and PVE server. Imagine Archeage with flagging system you say, pvp would be ruined. It is way too easy to abuse. If you don't want open pvp, just play on pve server …

• I honestly love the open pvp in this game because you can just go and gank people. Flag system would just kill the open pvp as seen in other games. PVE and PVP servers would be fine and its the best fix for it in my opinion. But if I remember right you can get those pvp immunity items from the daily rewards.

• Quote from MargaretGR: “No Cash Shops! they are useless!!! I bet it would be better if the game had some "special" quests giving you cosmetics,skins,costumes etc, it would be more easy. Or atleast monthly rewards? it sounds very "easy' to give rewards (like cosmetics,skins,costumes etc) but i think its fair. And thats my opinion. ” And how do you think they are gonna make money with the game then lol ? You already get so much free stuff as F2P player. F2P games without cash shops can't really su…

• I think the only negative thing about the cash shop in bless are the honor / dungeon currency potions and the most expensive mount. That mount you can buy from the cash shop is the best mount in the game on land. It is almost impossible to get the fastest mount with right buffs that is equal to the cash shop mount. There is literally like 4,5% chance to regrade your mount from rare to epic grade. Legendary is even more harder. Then there is the potions. This one doesn't really hurt me that much …

Peria Chronicles