Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 153.

• Bless Rebuild problem

Nito - - Rebuild Test Server

I moved the game files to an SDD to improve it. On my SSD it is close to the live server. However don't mistake the rebuild server for the live server. The rebuild is more like a test server (I guess). Not sure why they let the game load so many files at the start. I mean last session I played the game consumed 12,5 GB of ram. Not that I gonna mind it but I don't really wanna load the entire game into my ram.

• Marta City = Rohan ? :D

Nito - - General Discussion

I thought so too when I saw it. I always hoped someone would take the scenery of the LotR universe into a game. (other than the offical game I mean)

• Worth the wait?

Quote from Nocht: “It'll be a long wait til a western release. Might as well find one that's actually playable now. ” not to mention you are always playing a really up to date version and not a "let's hold back 2 classes at release so we can sell it off as content later on" version (looking at you archeage). And with the ENG patches it kind of works.

• Help Me

Nito - - Questions and Answers

blocked? What happened exactly or rather describe the process of you starting the game.

• How to play on the Testserver

well I had that as well. It took a really along time to load. Strange nur well

• Nice one

Just as a sidenote - for a correct display of errors, system messages and etc. set your system locale to korean. While it is not totally necessary to do that step I felt like encountering less errors while having a korean system locale. Anyway good job

• Für den Login benötigt man eigentlich noch keine VPN Verbindung. Lediglich zum Starten des Spiels. Bis jetzt verweist der Button mit dem BETA Tag (siehe unten) 537-b1-PNG noch auf die website bless.pmang.com/rebuild/index.nwz Ich schätze, dass am 1. August ein kleiner patch kommt und man durch drücken des Icons mit dem BETA Tag das Spiel starten kann. Also prinzipiell Login (mit oder ohne VPN) VPN aktivieren (wenn nicht schon vorhanden) Button für Spielstart drücken (Rechts, Links ist der fürs n…

• Der Testserver geht live am 1.8.2017 (glaube um 10:00 a.m. Koreanischer Zeit). Die Steps sind - so wie ich das sehe - lediglich ein Event.

• naja rein prinzipiell ist es weder vorgesehen noch rechtlich korrekt, dass wir überhaupt auf den koreanischen Servern spielen. Da es aber in der Regel wenig bis niemanden interessiert, das sich Leute Accounts und damit eine koreanische Identität kaufen, spielt das rechtliche weniger eine Rolle (es sei denn, man cheatet, dann wird es ernst). Jedenfalls ich hab mal etwas ausführlicher beschrieben wie es gehen kann (Englisch): How to play on the Testserver Eventuell hilft es euch ja.

Quote from Kahn: “And which is the link I need for buying a korean Account? ” use one of the following sites: seagm.com/de/bless-online-kr/bless-online-game-account newgameway.com/product.php?gid=99# obtgame.com/buy-pre-verified-b…ea-open-beta-account.html not sure about seagame but newgameway and obtgame are reliable. (btw. next time scroll a bit higher up - there are already links posted) Anyway as for downloading the client: Go to bless.pmang.com/?intro=done and click on the right image with …

• hm... kurz beschreibung da mit dem handy gemacht: geh zur website: bless.pmang.com/rebuild/index.nwz oder drückt auf bless.pmang.com/?intro=done den rechten button (mit beta beschriftet) siehe unten: imgur.com/kmJ0KHc Danach gelangt man zur website: bless.pmang.com/rebuild/index.nwz Danach drückt man wiederum den rechten button siehe unten: imgur.com/CVcSib7 Danach müsste sich dann wieder der game launcher melden und anbieten, den rebuild clienten auf den PC runterzuladen (halt das übliche fenst…

Whats your issue?

Don't forget you need a VPN ti start the game.

• Gear enchanting

The cash shop isn't involved. Your items do not break or lose any +X enchantments. With the new rebuild version it may change so that you can lose enchantments, etc. but I doubt that they will make a cash shop item out of it.

• Will give it a try - though I won't be playing too much on this one one weekdays... maybe on weekends. Nick: Nito or Bell (depending what's free) Faction: Union Class: Paladin

• I'm glad they made the Skill UI cover all skills (similar to Black Desert). Now you can see which skill goes into which core and does whatever it does. It's simpler and efficient. About the skill points... not sure what to make out of it but someone has to experience it rather than making a theory about it. Can be both good and bad. 9th Skill slot is interesting. Combat looks faster but only in terms of animation/execution. Maybe it makes a difference while actively moving, etc. Can't wait to tr…

• Rebuild Project Announced

Nito - - News

Quote from Furia: “I also hope they do something to make the environment appear more "alive". Everything feels so steady and boring. You hear animals but you don't see any, towns like El Rano are ghosttowns with copy&pasted guards, there is no weather etc. ” there was once a video with wind effects on and off so I guess it could be done but again... client side wasn't really a perfect fit for such extras to begin with. Maybe this time. I agree that the environments itself could have a few more d…

Nito - - News

As far as AoC goes - I doubt that with it will release anytime before 2020 at all. The amount of work which have to be done preparing UE4 for mmorpg usage is huge. Not to mention every little goal they put in. It will be interesting if they can keep everything they promised so far but I doubt it since changes happen oh so often during development. Anyway I think the points they mentioned are good starting points but they really miss the core problems like putting in goals to work for for example…

Nito - - News

as much as i hate it that i dont have much time at my hands I have to say that i am really looking forward to see new Light shining upon Bless. Cant waitfor more info

Peria Chronicles