Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

• question about mystic ..

Kurokazu - - Rebuild Test Server

I am so hyped to see what they do with the Mystic class!! Hopefully they don't disappoint...

• Now is a good time to take up arms against human mascu while it's still on the test server lol This is like making a human version of pantera or lupus - it doesn't make sense. If they truly want to allow people to make small humans, just add that as a body type to the human customization or something. Let the mascu actually be mascu.

• Rebuild Project Announced

Kurokazu - - News

Yea...I think it's totally unnecessary. Mascu are cute enough as is. No need to make them more human - because we all know the purpose of that is to sexualize them... Speaking of Mascu, that new trading post NPC is ridiculous and needs to go. I saw clips of it and it stands out so much. Talk about killing immersion ><

• Quote from Puremystic: “ also those are old warlock weapons.... the warlock has been scrapped and i believe it doesn't use the scythe anymore... some of it's spells went to the mystic class and they went back to the drawing board for the warlock roughly 9 months ago ” Do you have a link to that information?

Kurokazu - - News

Quote from Nayukhuut: “Quote from Kurokazu: “Will the new character creator have a preset-save option? Last I was told, the game did not have the option to save your character preset, which makes it very difficult to replicate or save and go back to. Considering the creator is so in-depth, it would be nice to have that option. ” You could already do this on the Korean servers, so I imagine they wouldn't get rid of such a useful feature. It was only the Russian servers where you had a sort of mak…

Kurokazu - - News

Will the new character creator have a preset-save option? Last I was told, the game did not have the option to save your character preset, which makes it very difficult to replicate or save and go back to. Considering the creator is so in-depth, it would be nice to have that option.

Kurokazu - - News

This is super exciting!! If they will be putting out a test server in the near future, we will be in good shape. I'm glad they are acknowledging these issues and seem determined to improve their game. Aside from these things though, I really hope they finally release the Warlock and missing races (which I know they have been working on). They've been hyped for too long and really need to be released. I can understand waiting to release the new class till after the new animations and combat are f…

• Astelia Online

Kurokazu - - Other Games

Eastern themed games are totally my thing (as Nayukhuut knows =P ) but this game is a definite NOPE for me. The story is way too focused on loli characters for some strange reason and of course - gender locked. I will not play a game that has more than 1 genderlocked class, and this has ALL genderlocked. So my interest ends there.

• Goodbye from CM Larek

Kurokazu - - General Discussion

Quote from Furia: “Wrote something about it here bless-source.com/news/south-ko…earn-from-their-mistakes/ ” Nice job. This should be shown to Neowiz lol

• Quote from Nayukhuut: “So don't get me wrong, I would LOVE a good English dub, but I would be more than happy to play so long as the written localisation was still done well. I prefer English voice AND sub, but I watch enough untranslated anime that I would be perfectly fine with Korean audio and English subtitles. Er one thing though.. it has to be translated well. I would never have mentioned this in the past, but after seeing what My did with RO... *shudders* The translations there were so te…

• Just curious, but would you guys be down to play the game with Korean voice acting and a good English translation? Voice acting tends to be one of the most costly and lengthy processes when localizing a game. If it is done poorly (which English dubs often are) it could be detrimental to immersion. It's also difficult to get good voice actors in the west due to the unions (so I've heard). Forgoing that part of localization and focusing on translation quality + other important gameplay aspects ins…

• Probably up to $20. Either way I would support it.

• Goodbye from CM Larek

Quote from Furia: “Well, it's not as easy as it sounds. If the game has like 3 different clients its pretty hard to update them, especially with such a small devteam without fucking up the client. When you add a new class for example you have to create this class for the korean combat system and then for the western action combat system.My guess is that it's not impossible, but simply not worth it. ” While I understand that it's difficult to work on multiple regions, I don't understand why they …

• Goodbye from CM Larek

“Together with Neowiz we have come to the conclusion that the technical difficulties cannot be overcome, so we agreed not to complete the game for our respective markets." Excuse me, but what??? That statement is incredibly unprofessional. They can't figure out how to fix something, so they abandon an entire region of players that have been waiting for years for your game? Anything else I can forgive, but that is just utter incompetence and irresponsibility in my book. Time for Neowiz to sell th…

• Bless is Canceled?

Correct. We know the contract was terminated. However we still have no official explanation from Aeria Games themselves and we also have no information about what, if anything, Neowiz plans to do with the NA/EU release. That's still a lot of important information we don't have yet, so my statement still stands.

• Bless is Canceled?

While I completely understand that things are not looking good for us, thinking negatively won't do any good. These are all assumptions right now because we don't have ANY official information whatsoever. Once we hear from Aeria and Neowiz, we will have a better understanding of what is currently happening and what will happen in the future. Until then, try to stay positive. You never know what could happen.

• Bless is Canceled?

Considering there was probably a lot of work done on the English version prior to the contract being terminated, it wouldn't be too unlikely for another publisher to pick it up. For some reason I feel a bit positive about the situation now. This is probably for the best since I've seen plenty of people not even willing to give the game a chance with Aeria as a publisher. Whatever happens, we have to make our voices heard now more than ever to tell both Neowiz and other western publishers that we…

• Bless is Canceled?

There were screenshots posted of the Siren starting area in the works as well as the other 2 races, but idk how long ago that was. They also had a video of them developing the warlock class. That's quite a bit of stuff, and I highly doubt they would release it in Japan now if Neowiz was in bad shape and/or not working on something major. On top of that, there is so much hype for the game here in the west that it would be a HUGE mistake and profit loss if they scrapped it regardless of how the ga…

• Bless is Canceled?

Quote from Nayukhuut: “Quote from Kurokazu: “*panicking* I realllly hope it's not cancelled. If it indeed is, I hope there are already plans in the works for a different publisher to pick it up. This game is too good and too hyped here to be dead in the water x.x ” Haha, be careful what you wish for. All we would need is for Aeria to drop it only to have it announced that it's being picked up by Trion. As for the rumour itself? Eh, I will wait until it's either confirmed or denied, but I will sa…

• Bless is Canceled?

*panicking* I realllly hope it's not cancelled. If it indeed is, I hope there are already plans in the works for a different publisher to pick it up. This game is too good and too hyped here to be dead in the water x.x

Peria Chronicles