Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• Rebuild Project Announced

Sarcastic - - News

1) I'd like to know if the are trying to make the action combat less sensitive or better in some other way 2) Also like to know if they are not going to put ip block in NA/EU (hope so) Thanks!

Sarcastic - - News

I couldn't note much difference in the new combat vs old one but can't understand what they are saying so just hope that the action combat is now less sensitive so I can aim a mob and the aim don't change when I breathe

Sarcastic - - News

Looks great furia. thanks!!! Pls if you can, don't forget to remind them to work in optmization and if you can, tell them that lots of South americans want to play this game so would be a good idea not to use ipblock

Sarcastic - - News

Quote from Nito: “Also client optimization. ” Maybe optimization is in relation with the first main objetive: -Examining the game systems and framework thoroughly Hope so, cause is one of the most vital things to work on for me

Sarcastic - - News

I'll start having hopes when they begin talking about dates not TOO far away. For now is good to know this news, but i've been hurt so many times

• Is this the dead zone?

Sarcastic - - Questions and Answers

There are a lots of games that doesn't bother in translate voices. Just put some subtitles if it is a good story and we will be all happy

• Is this the dead zone?

Sarcastic - - Questions and Answers

Is ok they have at least a project manager but it would better to have a team already working in wester version. More delay equal to more players that are going to get tired of waiting or if Neowiz put dates TOO far away they are just gonna wait for ather games like ashes, lost ark, etc... and bless western version will be again an epic fail

• Bless is not dead for NA/EU yet

Sarcastic - - News

Quote from Nito: “well it's nice to see some details here and there - although I'm still very sceptical about the real reasons behind it. Not meeting a milestone or several milestones is more or less standard procedure in any big project and shouldn't terminate the contract so my guess is there is more than just "hurr durr, we weren't satisfied with it" but well... I don't really care about it. I'm perhaps too optimistic, but the fact that Neowiz reached out to get this news put out is heartenin…

Sarcastic - - News

Quote from tamberleigh: “I'm perhaps too optimistic, but the fact that Neowiz reached out to get this news put out is heartening. They haven't given up, yet, even if they must be scrambling for a plan B. And in all those comments ... the people who are saying (in their various ways) "no thank you" to the game ... how many do you think will actually *not* play Bless when it comes out? Pth. ” I think that those comment are most from people that has never actually played the game, maybe most of the…

Sarcastic - - News

Quote from Korealer: “Quote from Sarcastic: “Quote from Nayukhuut: “Well, that's encouraging at least. Though honestly, I really don't think they need to change the combat system all that much. I know everyone seems to hate it, but I honestly do not know why. Okay, yeah, the targeting could be a little finicky at times, but otherwise it was still rather fun and very manageable. That said, I only played Mystic so the experience could be vastly different for other classes. Edit: The the comments o…

Sarcastic - - News

Quote from Nayukhuut: “Well, that's encouraging at least. Though honestly, I really don't think they need to change the combat system all that much. I know everyone seems to hate it, but I honestly do not know why. Okay, yeah, the targeting could be a little finicky at times, but otherwise it was still rather fun and very manageable. That said, I only played Mystic so the experience could be vastly different for other classes. Edit: The the comments on that site though.. eesh. Someone sure peed …

• Quote from Nito: “if they manage to pull the train wreck (it's not that bad but not oh so good either) back on the rails (somehow) it may come in a few months (probably 2 or more years) ” If Bless comes in 2 YEARS in west, is the same that if it wouldn't come out at all, at least for me. TOO much time. We have been waiting enough. For me if the game doesn't come out this year or in the begining of 2018 then that's it sadly.

• I would support it with no doubt if they publishis it this year, don't know about next year. I never try a Steam game. What is the true difference? Can someone tell me?

• Bless is Canceled?

Sarcastic - - General Discussion

I'm sad, i really wanna play this game cause in my opinion in a very good game if they fix some issues. But I don't think I'm gonna wait much more for its release, so last hope for me is that a good and fast company take the game and published it soon enough or I'll give it up

• Bless is Canceled?

bless-source.com/forum/index.p…be89b015e6915347ba7cbf49d

• Bless is Canceled?

But all of Aeria games games are f2p and bless is better than all the games they have now (in my opinion). Russian version was in really bad shape. They need to do the improvements that I and many people were talking about (as i said before they are only a few in my opinion). If the version of the game is ok they should have profits selling costumes or not p2w elements in the cash shop or even having a premium membresy (also not p2w). There is still a high hype for the game so they should know a…

• Bless is Canceled?

I don't think the game needs THAT much work to be good in the west, I think the game is already better than most of today's mmorpg . They just need to give us the japanese version well optimized with an action combat less sensitive and not add new p2w elements. Don't really undertand what is the big problem and why they are taking lots and lots of time to do that changes. Work guys, work

• Bless is Canceled?

Uff maybe if Aeria doesn't publish the game another company (and hopefully better) different from Trion publish it. But someone need to publish it fast or many people are just gonna wait for others newer games that comes in 2018

• Bless is Canceled?

has Trion got worst reputation than Aeria?

• What Games Are You Playing Now?

Sarcastic - - Other Games

I'll just go back to final fantasy XIV

Peria Chronicles