Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 204.

• Rebuild Project Announced

Furia - - News

Quote from tamberleigh: “No, I never got into the Korean game. Oh well, I'll just have to stalk other people. ” Well, i don't see any reason why they should keep the old UI. They also said that they are working on it so i guess the japanese beta used party of the rebuild client.

• Bless unmöglich zu spielen :(

Furia - - Diskussion

Die Fehlermeldung kommt mir auch nicht bekannt vor, aber es sollte auch nur eine Art "Warnung" sein. Also wenn du auf Ja drückst passiert einfach nichts mehr? Oder kommt noch eine weitere Fehlermeldung?

• Bless unmöglich zu spielen :(

Furia - - Diskussion

Das Spiel muss über bless.pmang.com/index.nwz gestartet werden. Mit deinem Bless Account dort einloggen, koreanische VPN auswählen und das Game über den roten Button starten. bless-source.com/forum/index.p…d72aab62e1a06d9c941191dbf

Furia - - News

-Human Mascu will be an alternative style -There are no info about upcoming races or classes yet -I will collect feedback and questions and discuss them with neowiz once a month from now on and post the results on our forums. This will make things easier for both sites. I've opened a Forum for everyone who will play on the Rebuild Test Server btw Rebuild Test Server

• Feel free to leave your character info if you play on the upcoming Rebuild Test Server. Nickname: Furia Faction: Union Class: Not sure yet

• Rebuild Tester Forum Rewards

Furia - - Rebuild Test Server

Hi, everyone who contributes to this forum can unlock some special rewards. -Achievement Reward for useful feedback contribution rebuild1.pngrebuild2.pngrebuild3.pngrebuild4.png -The Post Background i'm using right now will be an additional reward for high feedback contribution

• Human Mascu

Furia - - General Discussion

Human Mascu will be an alternative skin.

Furia - - News

Some more info Neowiz is working on the client optimization, especially on loading times and better performance in "mass fights" like Siege of Castra. The Rebuild Test Server will be up "soon" If you have "simple" questions i can forward them, most Questions should be answered in upcoming Rebuild articles tho.

Furia - - News

Quote from sakarifoxx: “Quote from Furia: “Quote from sakarifoxx: “get it on steam early access, develop it simultaneously for the na/ea, get your fans to translate it, release the current script and ui elements similar to what tree of savior did. Want a game that the community likes, start using your community more. ” I don't see any point at releasing it as an early access at the moment. Maybe after finishing the Rebuild Version of Bless. Also prefer a professional translation over a fan trans…

Furia - - News

Quote from sakarifoxx: “get it on steam early access, develop it simultaneously for the na/ea, get your fans to translate it, release the current script and ui elements similar to what tree of savior did. Want a game that the community likes, start using your community more. ” I don't see any point at releasing it as an early access at the moment. Maybe after finishing the Rebuild Version of Bless. Also prefer a professional translation over a fan translation. Not to mention that Bless has proba…

Furia - - News

Quote from lyronx: “Quote from Furia: “I got some "exclusive" information from the project manager i'd like to share with you guys. 1. The rebuild test server will be available for everyone(with a verified account ofc) 2. I suggested a dynamic weather system and they decided to work on it as well. ” Sounds pretty good, and looks very good as well ! I'm curious if they have already finished the warlock class and put it off with the next major update, or if they're still working on it. I'm so exci…

Furia - - News

I got some information from the project manager i'd like to share with you guys. 1. The rebuild test server will be available for everyone(with a verified account ofc) 2. I suggested a dynamic weather system and they decided to work on it as well. Some unreleased Screenshots Attachment (ID: 497) (New Character Creation) Attachment (ID: 498) (Auto Pathing) Attachment (ID: 499) (Upgraded Gear Effect) Attachment (ID: 500) (Upgraded Weapon Effect) Attachment (ID: 501) (Human Mascu Version)

Furia - - News

I also hope they do something to make the environment appear more "alive". Everything feels so steady and boring. You hear animals but you don't see any, towns like El Rano are ghosttowns with copy&pasted guards, there is no weather etc.

Furia - - News

Quote from sEEEEb: “So +2 more years until we can expect a sneak peek in EU/NA? Half Life 3 is going to come out earlier than Bless ” I think they are already done with most changes. They said there will be a testserver soon where you can test everything new.

Furia - - News

14322737_1001056803349706_1485939876655526151_n.jpg It’s probably not a secret anymore that Bless is in a pretty bad state. However, the developer, Neowiz Bless Studio, is not giving up and promises many changes to improve their game. Bless is still a fun MMO with a lot of potential, but yes, it needs some changes. Neowiz will announce more on July 25th, but here is what Neowiz plans to change: 3 Main Objectives to work on: -Examining the game systems and framework thoroughly -Not afraid of aban…

• Is this the dead zone?

Furia - - Questions and Answers

I'm in contact but they always need like 2-3 weeks to answer a mail lol. What i can say is that there is a Project manager for the European and North American market now. He also told me "We are considering many options for Bless EUNA and Steam early access is one of them." Thats all i can tell you at this point.

• Help with Korean Bless

Looks like the VPN you are using is not working. It's the Region Block Error.

• Good News

Furia - - General Discussion

Bless is not dead for NA/EU yet Pretty much the same thread. #closed

• Korean Account

Try to buy an account here maybe seagm.com/de/bless-online-kr/b…t?account_category_id=102

• Bless is not dead for NA/EU yet

Furia - - News

Quote from Nayukhuut: “ Edit: The the comments on that site though.. eesh. Someone sure peed in their wheaties... ” Almost beats the comments on our facebook page

Peria Chronicles