Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 135.

• Trinity

vegax87 - - General Discussion

of course

• maybe you'll need to rewrite your skill builder if Neowiz decides to implement their new skill system with skill points

• Rebuild Project Announced

vegax87 - - News

Quote from Furia: “Some more info Neowiz is working on the client optimization, especially on loading times and better performance in "mass fights" like Siege of Castra. The Rebuild Test Server will be up "soon" If you have "simple" questions i can forward them, most Questions should be answered in upcoming Rebuild articles tho. ” My 2 questions: 1) Will they rework the dungeon system in a similar way to FF14 where veteran players receive special rewards when they help newbies in low-level dunge…

vegax87 - - News

I really hope this time Neowiz will rework Dungeon system in the proper way because low-level dungeons are basically dead and new players won't be able to gear up and compete with veterans if they don't find enough people to help them. Last year we suggested that Bless needs a system similar to Final Fantasy 14 where veterans are rewarded for helping new players in the low-level dungeons

vegax87 - - News

Quote from BlessWasMyLife: “Source? where it has been published? ” It's official: bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey…ad/101/N/42174467/100/101 and 2p.com/49961653_1/The-quotRebu…nline-by-MMORPGmaster.htm

vegax87 - - News

Quote from xDrac: “Good news, but I'm not sure how much longer most people are really willing to wait. ” They don't have enough time, hopefully before the end of the year or before the release of AoC (Dec 2018)

vegax87 - - News

are there any news about the Warlock and the 3 missing races: Siren, Iblis and Fedayin???

• Is this the dead zone?

vegax87 - - Questions and Answers

I suppose when Neowiz was still in contract with Aeria-Gamigo they did some voice-overs in english.. my question is: Now that the contract is revoked, Can Neowiz use them or they're still a property of Aeria-Gamigo?

• Master X Master

vegax87 - - Other Games

Anyone plays it? It's developed by NCSoft and it's not a simple MOBA like the others, it's more action-oriented and you can move your characters with WASD keys or mouse right click. There are a lot of things to do: PvE dungeons, 3vs3 arena and the classic 5vs5 MOBA-style map, plus some minigames and events. You need to see this video in order to fully understand this game youtube.com/watch?v=gECg4oGU9ac

• Steam Direct is a very interesting option More info here: eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06…-will-be-usd100-per-title

• Mystics in parties

you need to watch the first part of this video to understand the syngergy between a Paladin and a Mystic in dungeons youtu.be/NssvLaG-LVk

• Neowiz Games is committed to expand the Bless IP to mobile platform and they are working with mobile developers to make 2 mobile game based on the Bless IP now. One is being developed by Longtu Korea and the other one is just confirmed and will be made by Think Fun, a new studio owned by Joycity. The second Bless mobile RPG is currently called Project 1 and it's powered by Unreal Engine 4 and it plans to launch in the first half of 2018 in South Korea. Unlike Longtu's Bless mobile game, there ar…

• L2 Revolution

vegax87 - - Other Games

Netmarble announced the global version of Lineage 2: Revolution will be coming in June 2017 but didn't give an exact release date at that time. However, Netmarble might just reveal the release date at the press conference in Taiwan, as the publisher announced the game will be launched in Taiwan on June 14th. Since the Taiwanese version along with the English and Thai versions make up of the global version, it's possible that the English version will be released on the same date. UPDATE: We opene…

• Mystic Mega-thread

vegax87 - - Classes

Another lv50 Mystic gameplay on Bless RU (note the symbiosis with the Paladin) youtube.com/watch?v=NssvLaG-LVk

• Mystic Mega-thread

vegax87 - - Classes

Our user Nocht posted a very useful video on Youtube showing all Mystic active skills youtube.com/watch?v=wpzjUE45nIE

• your translations from russian are perfect

• Bless RU closing servers?

Bless RU is temporarily closing their servers because the game failed some expectations but it will come back in the future, the russian publisher 101XP did a terrible mistake in releasing the game too soon and now you understand why Aeria Games prefers to wait until Bless Online will be almost complete in Korea Google-translated article: Quote: “Dear friends! We at 101XP always strive to make you happy with quality multiplayer games. Last year, we launched the expected MMORPG Bless in Russia an…

• Japanese CBT1 will start on April 28th

vegax87 - - News

Prior to the official start of the Japanese CBT1, Pmang will broadcast a live stream on April 19th at 9:00 P.M (UTC + 9) official site: blessonline.jp/cbt translated article: translate.google.com/translate…ssonline.jp%2Fnotices%2F1 Happy Easter!

• The Korean version of Bless Online just launched another returning and new player event to prepare players for the upcoming content update schedule next week. Players can get a bunch of goodies ranging from special gear and weapons to help them level up, a limited seven-day flying mount, unique runes, limited premium tokens, special login bonuses, booster kit, and more. bless-again-rip.jpg bless-lvl-up.jpg source: steparu.com/latest-news/2318-b…urning-player-event-again

• Quote from snky1987: “Personally I heard the rumor about September 2017 ...but it is absolutely not confirmed. The game is still far from ready though (even in RU version). They still need to fix the targeting and make pvp more competetive and engaging... The current 4 times a day Castro Siege reminds me more of PvP Daily events in Lineage 2 (GvG) more than a proper sieges and one Capitol Siege is simply not enough to bring in top guild to this game. So far all I see it still FPS issue... but th…

Peria Chronicles