Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

• Rebuild Project Announced

Nayukhuut - - News

Quote from Furia: “-Human Mascu will be an alternative style -There are no info about upcoming races or classes yet -I will collect feedback and questions and discuss them with neowiz once a month from now on and post the results on our forums. This will make things easier for both sites. I've opened a Forum for everyone who will play on the Rebuild Test Server btw Rebuild Test Server ” Thanks Furia. As always, you're a peach.

• Human Mascu

Nayukhuut - - General Discussion

Thanks for letting us know. In that case, I'm perfectly fine with it. I mean, I don't like it, but so long as I'm not forced to use it I do not need to. I hope those that do like it can enjoy it then.

• Human Mascu

Nayukhuut - - General Discussion

I hope it's just a skin. I'm all for choice if people wish it, but I rather liked the Mascu the way they were.

Nayukhuut - - News

Quote from Symeria: “Quote from Zeddicus40: “Nice screenshots I'm ready to test a lot of things on the test server, but I got one thing to notice... DON'T TOUCH THE MASCU è_é I got some questions : For the EU/NA release, I guess the game will be translated in english, did they planed other language like French German etc? Are they gonna voice act the cutscenes ? Did they planed to release an API ? Did they need some coffee with all the stuff they need to do ? ” Yeah, DON'T TOUCH THE MASCU! ” I d…

Nayukhuut - - News

Quote from Furia: “Some more info Neowiz is working on the client optimization, especially on loading times and better performance in "mass fights" like Siege of Castra. The Rebuild Test Server will be up "soon" If you have "simple" questions i can forward them, most Questions should be answered in upcoming Rebuild articles tho. ” Gonna echo others here, and wonder if there is any news on the additional races/classes. My sister and I are both excited for the Siren race(though my heart is still w…

• Is this the dead zone?

Nayukhuut - - Questions and Answers

I didn't say not worry about it. I LIKE English voice work. I'm just willing to drop it for time constraints. I would still prefer it be in game if they were able.

• Quote from Nocht: “Quote from Iori Namagashi: “like tbh Asian developers of MMOs don't have to bring any of their MMOs to the west so if we as people continue to harass them about their games ” They do have to bring em to NA/EU if they want to continue making profit off of the games they created with little development necessary. Much more so for Bless Online actually.. Hype for games die in Korea, just like any other parts of the world (likely much quicker in Korea actually). Quote from Iori Na…

• Is this the dead zone?

Quote from tamberleigh: “Same! I'd rather English text / Korean voices, personally. To be honest, I never listen to the stories, I just go along the questing, anyway. ” Oh, I like voice.. it's just that if it comes down to time constraints I'm fine without it. I'm more picky about the written translation though as lore and stories are one of my pillars of gameplay. I read every single piece of dialogue, note, book, etc, and it drives me insane when they're translated horribly. Even if I like the…

• Is this the dead zone?

Quote from vegax87: “I suppose when Neowiz was still in contract with Aeria-Gamigo they did some voice-overs in english.. my question is: Now that the contract is revoked, Can Neowiz use them or they're still a property of Aeria-Gamigo? ” That's actually a good question... I want to say it would be property of Neowiz as they were made with intent for the game, but things like that can get really complicated so who knows. It would suck if Neowiz had to start from scratch to bring it over though. …

• Is this the dead zone?

Quote from tamberleigh: “What about virgin goats? ” This I could probably do. We have a lot of farmland where I live. Surely a farmer wouldn't miss one, right? Right?

• Is this the dead zone?

But I don't know any virgins.

• Is this the dead zone?

Quote from Furia: “I'm in contact but they always need like 2-3 weeks to answer a mail lol. What i can say is that there is a Project manager for the European and North American market now. He also told me "We are considering many options for Bless EUNA and Steam early access is one of them." Thats all i can tell you at this point. ” The fact that we have a project manager is good news at least. I can only hope they will eventually be as excited for our version as they are for the Japanese relea…

• No problem. Glad you got it sorted.

• Quote from temistoclea: “no, i tried with 2 different pc...but nothing. so i unzip with an online program but in the end i download another file here in forum ” I'm not suggesting it's the PC that's the problem, but rather an outdated version of the PROGRAM you're using to unzip it. For instance. I use WinRAR. It would not unzip correctly until I deleted it, and reinstalled it. Then it correctly unpacked with no errors. If you got it working it's a moot point anyway, so cheers.

• Quote from temistoclea: “i can't unzip it!!!! it's error, why???? ” Are you using an older version of WinRar? If so, re-download it. I had the same problem. Once I got the newer version it all went well.

• It's a good and a bad thing. At least with Aeria we had the knowledge that it would come out here, and as horrible as they are.. there are worse publishers. Now we may get a better publisher, or we may not. The future is uncertain, and I highly dislike uncertainty.

• Astelia Online

Nayukhuut - - Other Games

Yeah, I'm gonna add my voice to no. Gender locked classes, only humans playable, and the card system... Top all those on to the fact that I generally do not enjoy Asian themed games(Yes, I know Bless is Korean, but it has a Western feel and look), and it's just not my cup of tea.

• Help with Korean Bless

No problem. Glad you got it fixed. Edit: With Fly VPN, if you end up getting disconnected after 20 minutes of playtime, just make sure you manually kill it after the check has finished. It may or may not be an issue, but I found that it hated it when I forgot to disconnect and left it for the program to time out and would often boot me from the game server.

• Help with Korean Bless

I don't know about the second error, but the first one I'm familiar with. Furia is correct. You will need a different VPN, or at least a different server connection on the VPN you're using. I ran into this problem when I started playing too. If the program you're using has multiple Korean servers, try connecting to a different one. Don't be afraid of using a different VPN if it doesn't. You only need to be connected until the check is finished, and then you can disconnect, so VPN's like Fly VPN …

• Bless is not dead for NA/EU yet

Nayukhuut - - News

Well, that's encouraging at least. Though honestly, I really don't think they need to change the combat system all that much. I know everyone seems to hate it, but I honestly do not know why. Okay, yeah, the targeting could be a little finicky at times, but otherwise it was still rather fun and very manageable. That said, I only played Mystic so the experience could be vastly different for other classes. Edit: The the comments on that site though.. eesh. Someone sure peed in their wheaties...

Peria Chronicles