Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• Nick in game: Erisse I am recruiting to EN speaking part of Russian clan on Эль-ЛанO server (Union Fraction). We are looking for cooperative players who are looking for pure fun and are over 20 years old and will pay you back with great fun, nice atmosphere and support in game. TS is mandatory in my groups as there is no better communication than voice smile.png PM me in game or drop a message here on forum and I will reach back to you. If I am not in game please add me to friends and send me ma…

• Nick in game: Erisse I am recruiting to EN speaking part of Russian clan on Эль-ЛанO server (Union Fraction). We are looking for cooperative players who are looking for pure fun and are over 20 years old and will pay you back with great fun, nice atmosphere and support in game. TS is mandatory in my groups as there is no better communication than voice PM me in game or drop a message here on forum and I will reach back to you. If I am not in game please add me to friends and send me mail and I w…

• Bump. Still looking for guild. Nick however has changed my nick now is "Erisse"

• Quote from Alone: “What happened to bless online eu? ” Somewhere in 2017. So the only EU now is Russia

• Quote from Symeria: “I've been playing the game since the 2nd CBT in Korea and the game has been improved in all aspects but I have some concerns: -The optimization is better after the latest update on RU servers but it's not enough, and to be honest, far from being playable. You can barely get 15fps on sieges on mininum graphics settings and the World Boss is a joke. (I'm playing on GTX1070 + 8gb RAM + I7 4790 + SSD). -The game is crashing a lot to everyone after the latest patch. - They did no…

• In my case my ISP blocks all torrent traffic and unfortunately 101xp launcher does not use encrypted connection. If you are stil getting low speeds try to find *.torrent file (usually inside "/{UserName}/Roaming/101xp/downloads" (this is how it looks like in my computer) and try to open that file in legit torrent client where you can enforce encryption. In my case speeds on launcher were 0.02kb/s and in BitNova Client 800kb/s so there is a difference

• Thanks m8

• Hi, Does anyone have a problem with game just turning off itself from time to time (like a crash but with no crash report) ? It is doing this for me and my friend. We play normally and then the game can suddenly just turn off and get back to desktop and it happens quite often tbh... few times per 2h session and it is very annoying as it does not happen to everyone so it is hard to fix the issue lol...

• Quote from Puremystic: “soft ether vpn is free and works well ” True. It is very rare situation when you will not have any RU, UKR servers available out there. It is an University project as far as I remember.

• Quote from riotact007: “Hi, I've tried a few free VPNs and they all seem quite laggy, I've used a couple of paid ones like Safervpn which worked perfectly but the tiral is over THanks! ” There is no such thing like decent free vpn because those words eliminates each other, unfortunately. With free (unlimited free) you will always stick to either private machine or University somewhere which is more or less reliable. Paid services are the decent ones (however not always). I personally use FlyVPN …

• Hey, I saw it in other games so I was wondering if this exists in Bless as well. Can I make a group of parties ? Let's say I have 8 people want to do dungeon so that I have one full party and one with few people. In Lineage 2 it was so called "Command Channel". Also what is the size of full party in Bless online ? I was not able to add 5th player where I heard that 5 is a party limit...

• Quote from Kahn: “Let us pay him for his work. ” Agree. He/She should create Paypal.me page at least to allow donations. Done amazing job so far and it is someone's spare time and will to make us easier to play on RU servers. It should be appreciated (materially as well).

• Patchnotes of 02. March 2017

snky1987 - - News

Thanks This is so useful. Looks like they really made the work. Good, I was concerned that this game is developing too slow but I can see many important changes at once now. Nice

• I just red the guide from this forum from 2015 about Bless Online and I am not surprised that it failed in Korea In that guide I learnt about fatigue system which has been removed in RU version and I started to calculate... Based on my calculation I realised that I would not be able to play more than 1h 30min because I would run out of fatigue and I would probably drop the game after 2-3days (if ever decided to play). It is quite clear that fatigue system is actually p2p because you cannot play …

• Bless RU

snky1987 - - General Discussion

Quote from Altaras: “This is the only other free VPN i ever found, that lets you choose the server. Never had any difficulties with it, the russian host seems to be always online. Free trial: - Only 3 uses a day (more than enough for me, if not i still have SoftEther) - One Session is limited to 20 Minutes (i takes like 2 minutes to load the game, then you can disconnect) - You need to make an account (no charges, 100% free, only requires an e-mail account) flyvpn.com/ ” Agree, I use it since be…

• Edited the thread I was wrong, you were right... Next time I will be more careful

• Rune System

snky1987 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Altaras: “Yep. Also blue is still the highest rarity of the available runes, which you can only get from the daily worldboss event ” or for "real life money" when you find that NPC who sells the runes for lumens ..I am unsure if he sells blue ones but I just wrote an article about this in General Discussion forum. Thanks for the answers as well I managed to fail one enchant so this is 100% confirmed (in fact I failed 70% of attempts now :D) so the chance of failure is pretty high as w…

• This is just disgusting guys... I checked the lumen shop and I found that it is not p2w at all (some skill books, mats, mounts, pets, "single use" skills etc. nothing special). I thought: "Finally ! They didn't make p2w but you need to put some money at the beginning of the play to get all 5 tactics + exp/gold Pet to ease you the levelling a bit" So it would be soft pay to play in this case to be honest, you don't have to donate to play but you will have a little bit limited content (just 2 tact…

• Rune System

snky1987 - - Questions and Answers

After lv.3 there is a fail chance when you synthesis the rune. How does it work ? Does it mean that if you fail to upgrade the rune you are losing all items (Stone, Rune and the rune you used to do upgrade ?) Or does it work like Pet upgrade which means that you keep your rune and you lose only Stone + the rune you used to upgrade) ? I try to figure it out but I levelled the rune to 6lvl so far with no failure and I do not have enough gold to keep trying... Any experience with it ?

• Quote from Altaras: “I am already in a (russian) guild, but if you don't mind, i'd like to add you to my friendlist. I'm max level and can help you if you want =) ign Altaras ” Thanks. My nick is: Kazz I realised that this game is exactly the same as any other. N00bs are running on 30lvl locations while being on MAX level and just kill us in 3 hits. This is their life purpose to kill low levels that cannot even deal 1 DMG to them... So I thought it is time to find a guild hehe

Peria Chronicles