Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

• Quote from Namus: “I think we will get further revamped combat in Steam version because they mentioned combo skills that are not in JP or KR versions atm. Its pretty hard to figure out the true meaning of his answers because a lot is probably lost in the translation ” Mmm are you talking about the Interview with the Game Director?: "In order to provide tempo-based (rhythmic) combat, we are re-adjusting the monster difficulty and adding skill combo effects for more efficient and interesting comba…

• Quote from Namus: “Hey guys instead of people having to dig trough various threads for multiple links i thought it would be nice to consolidate all important info from interviews into a single thread. Enjoy 12. Quote: There will be a skill and combat system for the Steam version that is completely different from what you all have seen in the trailers so far. ” Nice Summary Bro! Ty About number 12, I don't know what trailer they are talking about but don't think that for Steam version they are go…

• Quote from Pentrep: “ It won't be B2P at first. I assume EA will be available to people who are willing to support the game. Something similar to founders packs with multiple options available. I don't know if EA would be free or not but it might be since both the JP and KR version are free. ” Yep, a couple of packages for EA. They didn't talk about f2p option, maybe closer to the release date they could let people try the game for a weekend or something like that, as many games do: - What is Bl…

• I wish we'll have mystic class in the EA, so the people that want to main that class won't have to wait 6 more months or play with another class and then start over. Hope that will be one of the new things for NA/EU they are talking about.

• Quote from VanXz: “Very happy to see all those infos! Everyone who still complains about every little bit should get a better life and get locked out of the game! ” Bro, everyone can complain if there is something they don't like, that is why Neowiz want an appreciate feedback from the players. If we haven't complain we still have RU or first Kr version of the game. Most people who complain is because they love the game, are going to play it, but they still want to improve the game over and over…

• Quote from Estekiwi: “+6 months ... so after Summer, past september/october (the mmo population is still very low during the summer months) Housing ... every time I read housing preview in a mmo interview, it feels lie/fail ” Ok, it's nice to have some news that are new I specially don't care about housing but some people like that, so maybe they want to attact new people, guild houses are nice but I agree that now there are other priorities, especially knowing that they estimate 6 months of ear…

• Meeting room: Person 1 - Let's work hard and make a good plan to give an estimated release date as soon as we can and good updates about the changes and development. Person 2 - What if instead of that we make an event of character in paper for the origami fans??? All the people in the room - Yeah that's sounds so much better, everyone will love that!!!! Kidding right???

• I speak only for myself: I've played Bless in RU, rebuild and a little bit in jp servers. I've seen this game failing in Kr and Ru and have no idea how it goes in JP (It's too soon to know anyway). Now in Steam I've seen a few weeks ago practically the same post they made many months ago when they started rebuild server... In facebook there are only posts of the same gameplay twice per year since bless Kr time and some silly trivia. So I'm also tired of the waiting and the lack of good informati…

• feedback for fire mage

Sarcastic - - Ideas & Feedback

Auto attack was an issue for me. I'd prefered having it always turn off, but don't know if some skills activated it again or when i reseted the game but it happened. It would be better that when you turn auto attack off it remains that way until you activate it again. Maybe now it is fixed, but when I used to play in rebuild server had that problem, specially with mage class.

• Your fears?

Sarcastic - - General Discussion

Quote from Mireille: “yeah, aeria is so bad i ve never gone to play aion for that ” Mmm but I think that NA publisher of Aion is NC soft and Gameforge in EU, not Aeria Servers work really bad anyway

• Your fears?

Quote from Invaerne: “1. It is not about the alpha stage or the first title. It is about Bless failing to be delivered before, damaging the game's reputation. This is their last shot, and they are aiming for their biggest market NA & EU. If they fail this time, it's over and all the effort they are trying to put in into generating hype around the title will be just one big waste of time and finance. Imagine them saying : Oh, Bless will be released in March - and then failing AGAIN to keep up to …

• Your fears?

Quote from Arekkuusu: “This scares me, honestly. (See attached) Especially considering that this is on the Steam store page. Quote from Bless Online: “ - Choose your story Each of the 7 races you choose from will present you with a unique character story. 7 classes with different skills and combat style will provide you with just the right type of hero for your play style. With the best-of-class character creation system, you can make the character exactly as you envisioned. ” I pride myself in …

• Quote from Pentrep: “This is true but my point is there won't be much difference in leveling time. Tanks and healers can offset the time leveling in short dungeon queues, assuming dungeons are good XP. Recovery might not be an option but I know many DPS will have issue with queues, at least initially. It will even out eventually but they are going to have to implement something for people to do the earlier dungeons since currently there is no real incentive to do them beyond the initial quest an…

• Quote from Pentrep: “I don't think there is that much difference in level time between classes. Sure dps classes can kill mobs faster but there is also added recovery time for that benefit. You also have to keep in mind that healers and tanks have significantly easier time in queues than do dps due to the sheer number available. So the trade-off is definitely more equal in that regard. ” The difference in leveling time is not much cause in bless, as in other games, the time to achieve max level …

• Quote from Sensei: “Quote from Nayukhuut: “Quote from Korealer: “Paladin = main heal and it always was even before rebuild changes. Mystic "could" main heal in certain dungeons back before rebuild on the level 50 content but it was only normal modes, not really hardmodes. Koreans ran with paladins only for the hardmodes because mystic heals are not strong enough. Mystic has and most likely forever will be a off-healer/buffer (and ofc jack of all trades class like it was before). The only changes…

• My Feedback and Some Issues

Sarcastic - - Ideas & Feedback

I'd like to add and issue (not about payment model that was alredy discussed and voted): It would be good that the game have an option that shows the final form of the pet, otherwise it's hard to choose. Or will have to wait a loving soul that makes a list of pet's final forms. i kinda like the surprise factor but i'd prefer knowing what I'm growing

• Mystic + Paladin - Buffs

Sarcastic - - Classes

If I remember well Paladin has an attack buff (last 25 seconds) and a deffense buff (last 10 seconds), both buff affect party member in the skills radio. Mystics has 2 auras, one increases party members' critical chance by 30% and the other one increases physical and magical armor by 30% for party members, both auras can be active at the same time I think. They consume mana over time but I think you can put a pasive skill or something like that that let you have keep most of your mana so you can…

• Your fears?

My fears in this order are: 1- Release date: The sooner the better, I'm tired of waiting and i'm also worried about future games that will take players out. 2- Ranger and Mystic classes available in the release: A must in my opinion. Those classes are really popular and many people want to play them as their main. 3- P2W pet issue: Hope RNG skills will be easier and better to get in NA version. Personally I dislike ranger skill improve and characters stats improve by pets but if it's not hard to…

• But pets don't go away when they run out of stamina? How do parties work? Can you kick a player in some cases for example if he disconects for more than 5 minutes, etc?

• A:IR - Ascent infinite realm

Sarcastic - - Other Games

What do you think about A:IR? I kinda like it if they don't make it gender locked. Don't specially like air combat but well I can live with it if it also has tradicional dungeons. For what I've seen I like bless more but I probably gonna try it anyway and also I'm worried about dates, if Bless took too long to be released it will be in direct competition with A:IR (beta at least)...