Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Just a fast update here, the quest text is now coming up in Korean as well. I think I may temporarily go back to 2.5 just to quest as it's allot more fun when I can read the text. Elias Grimm

• I'll start out with my basic thoughts on the current naming system in the game. With one word naming conventions it really is a let down. The character creator is so advanced that you can spend hours tweaking for just the right look for your character. But once this goes live in the west you'll then be forced to pick from a group of names (if you're lucky) that you never wanted. Currently on the rebuild server it is very easy to get a desirable name. But once it goes live in the west any name wo…

• I actually tried it again this afternoon. Currently the reflex based system still stands. My misses who has better reflexes does somewhat better with it. I on the other hand still fail miserably.

• I'm not sure if it's been addressed here before but it's a point I thought I'd bring up. The make-up options for eyeliner and eyelashes could use some work. I the current version eyelashes are always light brown regardless of the actual characters hair color. Both of my "adopted daughters" have blonde hair. Thus their eyelashes are blonde. This generally (but not exclusively) has been the case for most of the folks that I've met in my life. I would also note that when women wear mascara it goes …

• Name: Elias Faction: Union Class: Guardian

• For openers Hello there Eto. For all your hard work and effort you have my sincere thanks. You patch has made playing on the rebuild server a very pleasant experience in most cases. For the record out all of the patches that I have encountered for this game so far it's probably the best that I personally have used. Most of the others seemed to suffer from mild aphasia. (E.I. jumble words that strung together made little more than a mess.) With that in mind I do have some bad news to report on ve…

• I'm not fond of rants. But as I am told the developers actually read here I'm going to brake my own habits for once. Bluntly put for me the new taming system is a deal breaker. It's a pure reflex twitch fest. Tonight with massive luck I got 3 out of 4 and that still wasn't enough to tame. Not everyone out there has fast reflexes, Furthermore reflexes are not skill. You are either born with them or your not. Yes you can do exercises to help them somewhat. But if you started out with horrible refl…