Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Steam server?

Larak - - Server

Right now with no NA/EU release the only way to play is pay for a Korean account or play the Japan OBT. There is guides for both but here is the Japan one: Japan Guide English Patch Captcha Help

• Most people want to play dps so they don't have responsibility. Then there are those who have the elitist attitude to them and if everything does not go perfect they usually blame the healer. Of course we can't forget about the stupid or lazy either who don't want to move and follow mechanics and just want to pad those dps numbers. I happen to enjoy healing a lot and sometimes find myself in those situations then I ask myself was it my fault? If the answer is no I just put everyone who is QQ and…

• AH sell price

Larak - - Ideas & Feedback

Quote from Muriele: “Quote from Larak: “Quote from Muriele: “What is wrong with undercutting its part of a healthy and competitive market place. ” Let me tell you how I dominated the glyph market in wow. I first discovered glyph's were easy and cheap to make. So I started posting tons of them only to get frustrated when I got undercut. I didn't want to cancel and repost auctions all the time to keep up the undercutting. I was making plenty of gold from other crafts so I posted all my glyphs for …

• AH sell price

Larak - - Ideas & Feedback

Quote from Muriele: “What is wrong with undercutting its part of a healthy and competitive market place. ” Let me tell you how I dominated the glyph market in wow. I first discovered glyph's were easy and cheap to make. So I started posting tons of them only to get frustrated when I got undercut. I didn't want to cancel and repost auctions all the time to keep up the undercutting. I was making plenty of gold from other crafts so I posted all my glyphs for 1c a piece. I did this for a month and h…

• Quote from Furia: “What should the Premium Service for the North American and European Version of Bless offer? And how much should it cost? My suggestions -Extra Hunting Experience -Mount that can Fly for a short duration like the Event Mount from the Japanese Holiday Event -Free Wyvern Traveling -Fast traveling between Capitals -Free appearance change -Faster Mount/Pet Stamina Recovery -Craft everywhere -Free Skill Resets -More Inventory Slots -More Bank Slots -More Endgame Dungeon entries(but …

• BlessJP fails to load

Larak - - Questions and Answers

I don't want to buy an account even now with it being so close to being released in NA. I think the problem is it's recognizing it as a 4770 instead of a 4790 is the only problem I can think of but even then that's above the I5 listed. Bless is the only game showing up on the diagnostics as the CPU is the problem but I know its not. Perhaps a reinstall is in order. Reinstall failed to fix the problem. Looks like I have to wait till next year.

• BlessJP fails to load

Larak - - Questions and Answers

I keep getting this every time I try to launch bless. My hardware more than meets the requirements to play bless but my cpu is actually I7 4790. Anyone have an idea as to why it wont load?