Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 100.

• Assault! Raid Boss Event

Nocht - - News

Clayface.. 222px-Clayface-Batman.jpg

• Yes, the same as you have explained.

• It's sad and worrisome...

Nocht - - General Discussion

I agree that we need what you say we need and that the small trivia questions on Facebook that only those who have played can actually answer do very little for the game. They should be showcasing previews, screenshots of what to expect in Bless Global, especially changes to game as we get close to beta. Atm they seem to have nothing they can show yet, so they are working with old original Bless art as their means of "staying in touch" with the community. It's understandable if there is not a lo…

• No

• Whats the size of the game?

You will need ~40gb of disk space. Here are the system requirements to run the game: bless-source.com/system-requirements

• download link?

Nocht - - Japanese Server

You need a constant connection to a Japanese IP to stay online on the Japanese version. When installing the game, keep in mind that you don't need a VPN to be on when unpacking.

• preppin for that early access ayee

• JPN Server Questions

Nocht - - Japanese Server

1. JP is not behind KR at all. JP is the most up to date version. 2. Could be weeks. 3. What new race? Fedayin/Siren/Iblis? Wait a few years. 4. Yes, join the discord to find others in JP 5. Yes, tank/brawler

• Bless Online Custom Wallpapers

Nocht - - Media

Do you think you will ever make some in 3840x1080? I have a habit of digging for site backgrounds from MMORPG sites and using them as my wallpaper. It would be nice to have good ones in a resolution for dual monitors.

• [Dev Talk] 2018 Development Roadmap

Nocht - - News

Well, I don't know if I would call this a "roadmap". it's basically just a Q&A for Rebuild Project related things. Maybe one of these days they will give an actual roadmap that includes a progression plan in stages for Bless Online. I'm still glad they are communicating in the way they can though.

• Hey its your fav unicorn

Nocht - - Introduction

Welcome Yunikon. Will SlayerS be in Bless global?

• Zone Banner

Nocht - - Questions and Answers

It's annoying for every player. I wish they will remove it or change it as a subtle thing at the bottom right of the screen. Just wait til half of the world is under the dominion of xXGatORadEBBoiZXx guild.

• Optimization Question

Client optimization has been a weak point of Bless since the start and continues to be so now. All previous versions died largely in part due to it, especially RU. The latest version is significantly better than all previous, but cannot possibly be called great. Frame rate drops to very low very often in cities and other areas dense with NPCs/other assets even after editing config files for better performance. It's improved now, we have to wait and see how much more so in the global version. If …

• Release Date

When there is a date, you will see it plastered everywhere. Official posts are always going to be here: steamcommunity.com/app/681660 Keep in mind that there will be a testing phase prior to the release. "For Steam Early Access, we are planning a couple of packages that will provide benefits to our early supporters that want to get in early to help us create the final version of the game."

• Original: youtu.be/4fKqSfh7fR8 Newly added option: youtu.be/SQMKLQr8xWU

• Your fears?

Quote from Furia: “Quote from Nocht: “Lack of gameplay variety by following the common MMORPG idea of leaving huge chunks of already existing content out of the initial Western open beta (no wipe) to be released slowly in order to form the illusion of continuous "major updates". Bless needs all classes, races, dungeon variety early on. ” I agree with the classes and races since people will be busy with their main characters anyway for quite a while, but they can't just release the latest Version…

• Your fears?

Lack of gameplay variety by following the common MMORPG idea of leaving huge chunks of already existing content out of the initial Western open beta (no wipe) to be released slowly in order to form the illusion of continuous "major updates". Bless needs all classes, races, dungeon variety early on.

• I prefer a Mystic partner in open-world as a Berserker

• Just as NPCs for now, I believe that a lot of assets for those races are already developed as playable characters, but unlikely to see them anytime soon. Maybe as a major update in the far future.

• Quote from Estekiwi: “6.600 golds for legendary pet at AH Just for his 3rd buff : +20%dmg during 5sec (30secCD) ” That's OP.. I can't find it on AH though, I wanted to take a screenshot.