Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!

BlessThisMess - - News

Quote from Korealer: “They already stated that they will not go with the P2W model in the cash shop in their Steam FAQ from last week. It may come in the far future but not at launch (which is what matters anyway since thats when its the most balanced in mmos) ” I might be a bit skeptical but I'll believe it when I see it. Trion said exactly the same thing about Archeage and look how that turned out. Pretty sure other games as well, but I'm certainly not getting my hopes up until I see the actua…

• Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!

BlessThisMess - - News

I would personally want it to be both buy-to-play AND sub based like how WoW vanilla was, as this should eradicate any pay-to-win elements from the game. But as you guys have already said, the game just isn't well known enough and doesn't have the quality to succeed with this payment method. Free-to-play is probably what it will end up with a cash shop unfortunately, whether it's pay-to-win remains to be seen, but I just hope it doesn't come with those awful RNG loot boxes like in ArcheAge.

• Server Types?

BlessThisMess - - General Discussion

I hope CBT/OBT starts soon, I would really like to see what the issues are myself, and help with providing feedback.

• Server Types?

Quote from Korealer: “Just to clarify some things.... the general goods merchant has an item for 5 silver where you are immune to being targeted in pvp for 10 mins (10 min CD). so every 10 mins you can spend 5 silver to not get attacked by other players. So for those who do not want to be bothered with pvp, there is your solution. ” Well that's great news, it gives us options and that's all I really want. Granted, 10 mins is a bit short and having to pop the item every 10 mins is a bit annoying,…

• Server Types?

Quote from Korealer: “Quote from BlessThisMess: “I've played MMOs for almost 20 years now and TBH when PvPers talk about the 'fun' of open world PvP, they are really talking about rolling with the level-capped, epic-geared friends ganking lowbies who are leveling their gathering skills. Their retort is always "get some friends, make a group, fight back". For those who have been around, this NEVER works. You can't expect random MMO players to orchestrate PvP groups like professional league of leg…

• Server Types?

I've played MMOs for almost 20 years now and TBH when PvPers talk about the 'fun' of open world PvP, they are really talking about rolling with the level-capped, epic-geared friends ganking lowbies who are leveling their gathering skills. Their retort is always "get some friends, make a group, fight back". For those who have been around, this NEVER works. You can't expect random MMO players to orchestrate PvP groups like professional league of legends teams. I don't necessarily want PvE servers,…

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

BlessThisMess - - News

I dont see where it says june/july in that link, but if it is the case then its not too bad, but isn't too good either.

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

BlessThisMess - - News

This is great news but please can we have a Q1 release? Most of the time when publisher say a certain year it's almost always Q3/4

• Closes Beta then Open Beta then Early Access. There aren't enough players to test for bugs in CBT.