Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• I looked into it and it seems like more of your connection issue. Check whether your VPN is acting funny or not because if internet connection is slow, the icon images may not load.

• Seems like they made an update with the skill UI? I'll take a look

• [Final Update] With the official announcement stating Bless is coming to Steam, I've finished translating Guardian skills. I believe the official translation is being worked on (or will be), so I'll be concluding my fan translation with this last patch. Every now and then, Antyr will update the patch to fix broken texts! However, nothing else will be translated into English. I'm sorry for those that waited on Ranger & Mystic translation! You can always use Cult 2.1 made for the Main Server. I ho…

• Quote from Elias Grimm: “Just a fast update here, the quest text is now coming up in Korean as well. I think I may temporarily go back to 2.5 just to quest as it's allot more fun when I can read the text. Elias Grimm ” Reverting to 2.5 won't help with anything since it's the same files. Quests are part of Cult 2.1 integration so if they added new quests, it would be in Korean. All quests previously translated would stay the same.

• Item descriptions are being worked on but I want to get crafting to be complete before I work on items. Right now, there is a slight gap between Item names and their names in the Crafting Window. That will be fixed later. All names will be preserved in Korean. I did translate few NPC Titles to make sure you can identify them... but their names will be kept in Korean. Some boss names might be translated into English [since I do have their names already translated], but that will take some time. T…

• It's not the update you are looking for but... I fully translated the Location Names and replaced Cult's version. There are around 1300 names which took me some time to fully translate and integrate to my Google Spreadsheets. However, I hope that the location names would be used as a good reference point in game. I've reverted all NPC names and NPC skills back to their original form because most of the names were non sense. You can easily track monsters you need to kill with auto path so there r…

• Hey guys. I've worked on this patch for 2 months and here is the finalized version. Not everything is translated but you can still enjoy the game and most of its content. Download Link: goo.gl/xCv25S What I worked on Game UI Character Customization Character Info Item Stats & Category Inventory Expansion Interactions Gathering Item Names Monster Book Layout Social Interactions & Chat Commands Daily/Weekly Order PVP Rewards & Rank Names Berserker Skills Assassin Skills Mage Skills Paladin Skills …