Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lord_Feidhelm -

Replied to the thread feedback for fire mage.

• NBK- -

Replied to the thread Pstallsetup.exe failure.

Quote from Pentrep: “You need an account. It's fairly cheap and seagames sells them among others. ” will do that and see what happens, thanks ^^
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread English voice acting in progress.

Quote from Nito: “been a long time but nice to see it moving forward. Though for EA and for getting the game forward tech wise I'd prefer KR voice with subs or so. Though it's nice they put in the effort for voice acting. At least it seems they…
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Pet Buffs, Cash Shop and PvP Balance.

Quote from Estekiwi: “Lol u're blind ? Are u playing IG ? or only on forum ? The +50% backwalk is OP for ranger check IG, the 3rd slot could fucking good too : +20% dmg for 5sec / 30secCD Something like a 3sec stun counter attack if u take 7% HPdmg…
  • Pentrep -

You need an account. It's fairly cheap and seagames sells them among others.
  • Muriele -

Replied to the thread Which race will you play?.

• Pentrep -

• kirill34 -

• Artheas -

Has received trophy Assassin

User Trophy
    Assassins are ruthless and exist only to take an opponent’s life. They acquire considerable knowledge of poisons and anatomy, secretly appearing behind an enemy and driving home their daggers into the underbellies.
  • Artheas -

Has received trophy Aqua Elf

User Trophy
    After the fall of the Kingdom of the Elves, many exiles relocated to the southern part of the continent. There, they began to call themselves the Aqua Elves.
  • Nito -

It's really sad that they couldn't get it done without this bs. I really liked the old cash shop. I do like it that they give pet's a more significant role but if you mix it with p2w and op stats it's bound to fail and upset players. Well I sort of…
  • Nito -

Replied to the thread English voice acting in progress.

been a long time but nice to see it moving forward. Though for EA and for getting the game forward tech wise I'd prefer KR voice with subs or so. Though it's nice they put in the effort for voice acting. At least it seems they actually want the game to…
  • NBK- -

• bruhman -

Lupus or Pantera i think Lupus is gonna be the least picked race out of the two so i'll prob. go with that.
  • bruhman -

Has received trophy Assassin

User Trophy
    Assassins are ruthless and exist only to take an opponent’s life. They acquire considerable knowledge of poisons and anatomy, secretly appearing behind an enemy and driving home their daggers into the underbellies.
  • bruhman -

Has received trophy Lupus

User Trophy
    The Lupus are one of the oldest forest races on the continent. They are strong, brave, and make for agile hunters.
  • NBK- -

Posted the thread Pstallsetup.exe failure.

Thread
    I don't have an account yet so i don't know if it's possible to download the game without one. Here is the error i get when i start pstallsetup.exe : imgur.com/YrE0I8G I try starting it more than 2-3 times, the download page appears. I accept the…
  • Mallyka -

Liked Laufie’s post in the thread BLESS Chronicles: Part 1 & 2..

Like (Post)
    Greetings! I have taken up translating posts on Bless RU forums, so today I bring you some more translations of lore of the world of Bless. This information was posted in 2 parts on the Russian Bless forums by the Bless 101xp team. You can find the
  • Estekiwi -

Lol u're blind ? Are u playing IG ? or only on forum ? The +50% backwalk is OP for ranger check IG, the 3rd slot could fucking good too : +20% dmg for 5sec / 30secCD Something like a 3sec stun counter attack if u take 7% HPdmg + a 20% Pdef/Mdef buff…
  • flyliwa -

Has received trophy Paladin

User Trophy
    The Paladin combines the dance of a warrior and priest. The Paladin uses a mace and shield to defend himself and divine magic to heal and revive friends.