Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Rebuild Project Announced

Nayukhuut

[Application] Bless companion v0.0.3.4

vegax87

CHARACTER FALLING OFF THE MAP

Télécharger Bless

Is this the dead zone?

Nayukhuut

Recent Activities

• Nayukhuut -

Replied to the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Quote from Furia: “Some more info Neowiz is working on the client optimization, especially on loading times and better performance in "mass fights" like Siege of Castra. The Rebuild Test Server will be up "soon" If you have "simple" questions i can…
  • Nayukhuut -

Liked Furia’s post in the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Like (Post)
    Some more info Neowiz is working on the client optimization, especially on loading times and better performance in "mass fights" like Siege of Castra. The Rebuild Test Server will be up "soon" If you have "simple" questions i can forward them, most…
  • vegax87 -

Replied to the thread [Application] Bless companion v0.0.3.4.

maybe you'll need to rewrite your skill builder if Neowiz decides to implement their new skill system with skill points
  • Sarcastic -

1) I'd like to know if the are trying to make the action combat less sensitive or better in some other way 2) Also like to know if they are not going to put ip block in NA/EU (hope so) Thanks!
  • vegax87 -

Quote from Furia: “Some more info Neowiz is working on the client optimization, especially on loading times and better performance in "mass fights" like Siege of Castra. The Rebuild Test Server will be up "soon" If you have "simple" questions i can…
  • Zeddicus40 -

Nice screenshots I'm ready to test a lot of things on the test server, but I got one thing to notice... DON'T TOUCH THE MASCU è_é I got some questions : For the EU/NA release, I guess the game will be translated in english, did they planed other…
  • Lokranas -

Any news on missing playable races=iblis,fedayin and siren? I wanted to play as Iblis since they advertised the game some years ago,and they are still not playable =/ It's a shame because they are in every banner and others things,even in the old…
  • Symeria -

Liked tamberleigh’s post in the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Like (Post)
    Great find! Thank you, Symeria.
  • Meikty -

Liked Furia’s post in the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Like (Post)
    Some more info Neowiz is working on the client optimization, especially on loading times and better performance in "mass fights" like Siege of Castra. The Rebuild Test Server will be up "soon" If you have "simple" questions i can forward them, most…
  • Furia -

Peria Chronicles