Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What makes Bless unique?

ToubaboKoomi

Optimization Question

seadragon121

Source versus Steam

Pentrep

"Rezz me b**ch" "Your fault" - Healer Jaundices

Pentrep

Question about races

Pentrep

Recent Activities

• midnasan -

Now follows Zeddicus40.

Follow
  • midnasan -

Now follows Hado Taz.

Follow
  • ToubaboKoomi -

Replied to the thread What makes Bless unique?.

I personally think that one of the key aspects of the game is the artistic choice, the pictures I've seen show non-hypersexualized female characters, a believable architecture and a map with rational contrasts. Gameplay doesn't seem different from other…
  • Nuna -

Has received trophy Mystic

User Trophy
    Mystics are able to temporarily summon spirits of various properties, harnessing the pure energy of nature. The spirits can attack, defend, heal, and offers balance in all things.
  • Nuna -

Has received trophy For the Empire!

User Trophy
    Member of the Hieron Empire. The holy Empire is defending its civilized territory since more than hundred years.
  • Nuna -

Has received trophy Sylvan Elf

User Trophy
    Sylvan Elves are a beautiful and noble race. They are considered the guardians of knowledge and traditions of the ancient civilizations.
  • seadragon121 -

Replied to the thread Optimization Question.

With it being ported over to the West now.. They much know about these issues and are working on a fix hopefully since we do have a bunch of hodge podge computers?
  • QcDiablo -

Replied to the thread Optimization Question.

From my own experience, having a better CPU will have a greater impact than having a better GPU. Bless is made in Unreal Engine 3, which is more CPU bound. Also, the engine config files in Bless are set so the game only use 1 core of the CPU and there's…
  • Pentrep -

Has received trophy Paladin

User Trophy
    The Paladin combines the dance of a warrior and priest. The Paladin uses a mace and shield to defend himself and divine magic to heal and revive friends.
  • Pentrep -

Has received trophy For the Federation!

User Trophy
    Member of the Union Federation. With their military alliance they fight the Holy Empire from the north.