Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Is Bless the MMO to end all MMOs (for me)?

Arekkuusu

Mascu character creation

Muriele

The Japanese CashShop

LabaK

Player for German Guilds

Introduction

Muriele

Recent Activities

• Arekkuusu -

Replied to the thread Is Bless the MMO to end all MMOs (for me)?.

Quote from Muriele: “It is very difficult to recreate that first MMO feeling and I would not put that pressure on Bless (for yourself) to be that. The best you can do is give the game a try and see if you like it. If you are always chasing that first…
  • Terrana -

Has answered on a comment by Assequi to the Guild Tranquility.

Comment (Guild)
    Facebookon bejelölted a guildet? Másrészt amig nem jön ki a játék elég passziv a csapat jelenleg. Egyébbként játék megjelenésével tuti lesz valami
  • Muriele -

Has received trophy Cora

User Trophy
    Cora was born as a Shadow Elf, a half born and takes care of the other abandoned Shadow Elves that live below El Rano, the capital of the Aqua Elves.
  • Muriele -

Has received trophy Princess Etoile

User Trophy
    Etoile was once the maid of Prince Louis. After the rebellion and the return to Florin they became lovers.
  • Muriele -

Replied to the thread Mascu character creation.

Mascu are cute. If I wasn't obsessed with Elves I would definitely play Mascu :D
  • Muriele -

Replied to the thread Is Bless the MMO to end all MMOs (for me)?.

It is very difficult to recreate that first MMO feeling and I would not put that pressure on Bless (for yourself) to be that. The best you can do is give the game a try and see if you like it. If you are always chasing that first high then most games…
  • LabaK -

Replied to the thread Mascu character creation.

• LabaK -

Has received trophy Mage

User Trophy
    Mages across the world dedicate their lives to studying structures and relationships between them and universal laws. They acquire the knowledge to manipulate water, fire, wind, and earth, and can conjure even natural phenomena such as lightning and blizzards.
  • LabaK -

Has received trophy For the Federation!

User Trophy
    Member of the Union Federation. With their military alliance they fight the Holy Empire from the north.
  • LabaK -

Has received trophy Mascu

User Trophy
    Mascu appeared on the continent as an accident when their commercial airship was caught in a hurricane.