Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Whats the general consensus on pets?

Izkimar

Features I believe Bless needs to add if the want it to be a Successful title in the west!

Pentrep

Pet/Mount Floating Rarity Orb

Pentrep

Pinned [OFFICIAL] English patch (All servers)

IPD

How to get a VPN for gaming

Recent Activities

• Momo -

Wrote a comment on Momo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello, looking forward to meet everyone and explore Bless. :3
  • Momo -

Wrote a comment on Rapth’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Looking forward to play with you and every new coming members:3
  • Momo -

Joined the Guild Shadow Of Corruption.

Membership (Guild)
    Hello, and thank you for your interest in joining Shadow Of Corruption. We are a PvP guild that relies heavily on group cohesion and disciplined leadership. We hold our members above all else. We are all equal here.Though we do plan to participate in…
  • Izkimar -

Replied to the thread Whats the general consensus on pets?.

Yeah I have hope that they will change these things for an NA audience. The problem is your competitive player base is usually the back bone. They bring the passion and life to the game, casuals benefit off of having a thriving hardcore playerbase. Plus…
  • Momo -

Liked the Guild NOVA.

Like (Guild)
    We are all but a family of one, sharing the blood, sharing the gift. The stars are with us, just as the wind and earth. To see your gift is to prove your worth through trial and effort. Let us join as a family, create our reunion, and create a shining…
  • Momo -

Liked the Guild Heavenly Sword Gaming.

Like (Guild)
    Heavenly Sword is a gaming community excited about venturing into the MMO genre with MMO veterans. With a solid set of PvX players, regular daily events, prize drawings, and 250+ friendly member attitudes, it's a great place to discuss Bless and prepare…
  • Momo -

Liked the Guild Shadow Of Corruption.

Like (Guild)
    Hello, and thank you for your interest in joining Shadow Of Corruption. We are a PvP guild that relies heavily on group cohesion and disciplined leadership. We hold our members above all else. We are all equal here.Though we do plan to participate in…
  • Momo -

Liked the Guild Log Horizon.

Like (Guild)
    Hey everyone. I will be starting a Guild called "Log Horizon" in the game "Bless Online" as soon as the game launches. I have made countless of other guilds on games such as ESO, Gw2, WoW, etc with thousands of members combined. Hopefully this will be my…
  • Momo -

Liked the Guild Infamous.

Like (Guild)
    <Infamous> Discord: discord.gg/NAhQvfz Age requirement: 18+ Twitch: twitch.tv/badwolfe Guild event times: Every night EST/CST <Infamous> Gaming Community has been together since the launch of Archeage. We have been gaming together in various games…
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Whats the general consensus on pets?.

Quote from Izkimar: “Helix is right, I have been playing the game super hardcore for the past couple of weeks. Getting a pet with the right stats is necessary if you want to progress your character. You also aren't recognizing the P2W snowball effect. I…