Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Bless is coming to TwitchCon 2017

BlessWasMyLife

Pinned Eto's English Patch for Rebuild

HealsNonStop

Need more life!

Suggestion-Feedback of my Bless experience

Availability of the game.

Recent Activities

• BlessWasMyLife -

Replied to the thread Bless is coming to TwitchCon 2017.

Quote from Yams: “Still waiting for them to do something at TwitchCon... ” They wont do anything, they have a boothcamp where they are showing videos, cant even play or test the game, and they are not even gonna stream.
  • Yams -

Still waiting for them to do something at TwitchCon...
  • HealsNonStop -

Replied to the thread Eto's English Patch for Rebuild.

Is there an updated version? This one looks like most hasn't been translated
  • Ice007 -

Wrote a comment on Tauriel’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Szia!

Írtam neked privát üzit! :)
    Előre is köszike a választ! :)

Üdv:
    M
  • Ice007 -

Now follows Tauriel.

Follow
  • Bunny -

Aww stil no news about the Siren race? :(
  • exotrax -

Liked Nocht’s post in the thread Bless is coming to TwitchCon 2017.

Like (Post)
    Quote from alex33x: “Quote from Nocht: “Quote from Furia: “Quote from Nocht: “This is great news. Is there anywhere they announced this on the Bless site or the Neowiz site? Who is Will? Is it "wsin"? ” They asked me to announce it so probably…
  • Nayukhuut -

Liked Nocht’s post in the thread Bless is coming to TwitchCon 2017.

Like (Post)
    Quote from alex33x: “Quote from Nocht: “Quote from Furia: “Quote from Nocht: “This is great news. Is there anywhere they announced this on the Bless site or the Neowiz site? Who is Will? Is it "wsin"? ” They asked me to announce it so probably…
  • Driolin -

Posted the thread Need more life!.

Thread
    Need to make cities more life. For example, guards and ordinary NPCs walked around the city. Clowns on the square and look at them people, etc like in BDO. Now all the cities are almost empty.
  • Nocht -

Peria Chronicles