Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Issues with English Patch

Riddlee

Where can I submit requests for developers?

Nocht

Download

Anttyr

Console Rumor & New Taming

Nayukhuut

Taming auf dem Rebuild gesperrt oder nur geändert?

Anttyr

Recent Activities

• Riddlee -

Replied to the thread Issues with English Patch.

Gah - so frustrating....I cant get it to work! which file location? maybe that is my issue Neowiz>Pmang>Bless_Rebuild>BLGame>Localization>KOR (not sure about KOR but it is the one I used) Should I use INT or RB instead of KOR?
  • Nocht -

Replied to the thread Where can I submit requests for developers?.

You can put them in here: Rebuild Test Server Neowiz staff (English Rep, I believe) come to read stuff there sometimes.
  • Kernell -

Posted the thread Where can I submit requests for developers?.

Thread
    Hi all! As far as I know, the developers of the rebuild project promised to listen to the community. I have several suggestions, without which, in my opinion, there is not enough in the game, and some of them may be the cause of failure for the…
  • Sarcastic -

Liked Anttyr’s post in the thread Updated Combat System Feedback Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hi, about your question in the ShoutBox (i can't write in the ShoutBox?): On BLESS Discord is a SubChannel call BUG-Reports .. write your opinion / request in this. Wsin from Neowiz track this channel also. Best reagrds Antyr
  • Saphirina -

Replied to the thread Issues with English Patch.

Just use the newest winrar. If this does not work, just copy and past the KOR file .zip in Bless -> BLGame -> Localization. This should work. Best regards
  • Riddlee -

Posted the thread Issues with English Patch.

Thread
    I cannot get the English patch to work....any advice on .zar unpacker or area of instructions? Thanks guys :)
  • Anttyr -

Replied to the thread Download.

Well you need an account of course . You must play in Korea atm and you need a VPN. But there is an englich patch available. The link in the Forum is available. Best regards
  • Klayne -

Yes I've already tried in the ahead of forum and the link and it's seems is no longer available. And thanks, so I should buy a korean account ? It means game will be in korean ?
  • Anttyr -

* ;( * There is a search field in the head (rigth corner) of the forum. Type: download rebuild ... and you get the information .. anyway: How to play on the Testserver A detail description from Nito ... easy to handle and to understand. Best regards
Peria Chronicles