Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

It's sad and worrisome...

Furia

Summary of various interviews

Pentrep

[NA] (SlayerS) PvP/PvX | Top Guild | Hardcore

LittleFattyGG

Guilda Romaneasca EU server

Aissaiu

Pinned Rebuild Test Server Playerlist

KingFear

Recent Activities

• Hiena -

Liked Namus’s post in the thread Summary of various interviews.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys instead of people having to dig trough various threads for multiple links i thought it would be nice to consolidate all important info from interviews into a single thread. Enjoy :) 1. Early Access is considered as soft launch because there wont…
  • ReizoGames -

Liked Namus’s post in the thread Summary of various interviews.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys instead of people having to dig trough various threads for multiple links i thought it would be nice to consolidate all important info from interviews into a single thread. Enjoy :) 1. Early Access is considered as soft launch because there wont…
  • Furia -

Replied to the thread It's sad and worrisome....

I don't think it's a good idea to make a lot of promo for a product that has no release date yet. I am sure they will become more active as soon as they have an ETA for early access. They just started giving Interviews so i guess we are getting closer.
  • Exuberance -

Liked Pentrep’s post in the thread Summary of various interviews.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arekkuusu: “Can't say that I mind the game being in EA for 6 months, honestly. People have to realize that the EA title allows the Devs to update the game as much as they want as often as they want.If you take FFXIV as a comparison, they can…
  • zol -

Liked Ghostaunt’s post in the thread (2018) Discord & Facebook communauté française.

Like (Post)
    Bonjour à tous, Si vous souhaitez nous rejoindre sur Discord ou sur le groupe Bless Online France n'hésitez pas à cliquer sur les liens ci-dessous Facebook : facebook.com/groups/bless.online.fr/​ Discord : discordapp.com/invite/zfQXFwH​ Passez…
  • WyattEarp89 -

Has received trophy Paladin

User Trophy
    The Paladin combines the dance of a warrior and priest. The Paladin uses a mace and shield to defend himself and divine magic to heal and revive friends.
  • WyattEarp89 -

Has received trophy For the Federation!

User Trophy
    Member of the Union Federation. With their military alliance they fight the Holy Empire from the north.
  • WyattEarp89 -

Has received trophy Amistad

User Trophy
    The Amistad value freedom, independence, scientific progress, and the various arts such as music and poetry.
  • SlayerS -

Liked LittleFattyGG’s post in the thread [NA] (SlayerS) PvP/PvX | Top Guild | Hardcore.

Like (Post)
    With more interviews coming regularly, the hype is REAL.
  • eslamsaid2o2 -

Has received trophy Ranger

User Trophy
    Rangers track and spy, wander the wilderness, and can ambush patrols. They use bows as a primary weapon because they find their enemies first and gaining victory is a certain outcome.