Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

News: New Skill System, Auto-path, UI Updates

Sarcastic

Is there sea pvp/ sea exploration

Nito

<Pure Luck> (Looking for hardcore PvPers for NA release)

Grissom

Pinned Aeria Games is still publishing BLESS

Korealer

Mystics in parties

vegax87

Recent Activities

• Sarcastic -

Replied to the thread News: New Skill System, Auto-path, UI Updates.

I'd also prefer not to have the autopath but I don't think that having it is gonna kill the open world pvp. Its gonna be easy to kill players doing autopath so when they die they'll have to pay more attention next time. I think that is more important…
  • Nito -

Replied to the thread Is there sea pvp/ sea exploration.

at the moment not. It was discussed a few months ago but not in the near future
  • Korealer -

Auto pathing isn't needed in Bless. in my opinion, the only game that really needed auto pathing was BDO lol. (That game had no teleports or fly teleports. so theres a good reason to have auto pathing) but games that have teleports, don't need it.
  • Randaman -

Posted the thread Is there sea pvp/ sea exploration.

Thread
    Is there sea pvp/ sea exploration like something in archeage or black desert?
  • vegax87 -

Liked tamberleigh’s post in the thread News: New Skill System, Auto-path, UI Updates.

Like (Post)
    I'm not anti-auto pathing ... but it's not my favorite thing. Unless I'm busy chatting in guild and turning in a quest or something. I mean, I do have my lazy moments. The skill system, though. It's a meh, from me. I prefer the idea of buying the…
  • Grissom -

Replied to the thread <Pure Luck> (Looking for hardcore PvPers for NA release).

Quote from Korealer: “Quote from Grissom: “bla-blah-blah... ” Nice list you got there. I would like to chat more with you in discord (typing of course since you are more comfortable with that). We are looking for quality players who are good at not…
  • tamberleigh -

I'm not anti-auto pathing ... but it's not my favorite thing. Unless I'm busy chatting in guild and turning in a quest or something. I mean, I do have my lazy moments. The skill system, though. It's a meh, from me. I prefer the idea of buying the…
  • Korealer -

Replied to the thread Aeria Games is still publishing BLESS.

Quote from Hacsa: “I have an acc and played once on RU servers. I'll try KR. Thanks1 ” $3 accounts can be bought here for KR-bless: seagm.com/bless-online-kr/bles…t?account_category_id=102 As for guilds, there are currently 2. Cult and Pure Luck. So you…
  • Kurokazu -

Liked Nocht’s post in the thread News: New Skill System, Auto-path, UI Updates.

Like (Post)
    Here's a quick video on everything I was able to find on the updates that came with Bless JP CBT1. I didn't get to play that beta, but I scoured as much info. as I could. youtu.be/Pm34aKmz3mY I'm curious what you guys think of them, especially this new…
  • Kurokazu -

OMG <-- is a Nocht fanboy Thank you for the shout-out! <3 xD I too am bothered about the auto-pathing. In social MMORPGs (which tend to be Chinese), auto-pathing happens a lot and doesn't bother me too much. But in a PvP game with a seamless open world…
Peria Chronicles