Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dungeon Que...?

MasterBOX

Pet Grade UP Question

MasterBOX

[NA] [Hardcore PVP] [Hostile] is recruiting!

SwagMagic

Pinned Development Roadmap Interview: EA length, Housing In Development, and more confirmations

Muriele

[Pure Luck] - Competitive | Experienced | NA | Heiron

70`

Recent Activities

• MasterBOX -

Replied to the thread Dungeon Que...?.

Quote from Pentrep: “Quote from MasterBOX: “Hello again, So I am having issues running dungeons with other players. I Que up for Dead mines a lvl 31 dungeon, I'm lvl 35, and wait for the que to pop. Once it does I cannot figure out how to enter the…
  • MasterBOX -

Replied to the thread Pet Grade UP Question.

• SwagMagic -

Replied to the thread [NA] [Hardcore PVP] [Hostile] is recruiting!.

• SwagMagic -

Has received trophy Mage

User Trophy
    Mages across the world dedicate their lives to studying structures and relationships between them and universal laws. They acquire the knowledge to manipulate water, fire, wind, and earth, and can conjure even natural phenomena such as lightning and blizzards.
  • SwagMagic -

Has received trophy For the Empire!

User Trophy
    Member of the Hieron Empire. The holy Empire is defending its civilized territory since more than hundred years.
  • SwagMagic -

Has received trophy Mascu

User Trophy
    Mascu appeared on the continent as an accident when their commercial airship was caught in a hurricane.
  • Quote from cuck: “"EARLY 2018" Apparently means we'll leave you in the dark the first 2 months of 2018 and then say it's gonna take another 6 months. LOOOOOOOOOL Yeah this game is already dead. They've completely screwed up this release. Too many…
  • CloudWinfield -

Joined the Guild Eclipse Gaming.

Membership (Guild)
    Eclipse Gaming PBO0nv7lgz9VvUpF4YvcJVsmCwwLr6MtmFHkFJuthupXs_qPT1v7Gu4N6gA6H359_g-kyHLKpNDz_6zQVG1NJh3udMcGySQKfmIbhZo85m1girmlqab58uPQD-Gd5ILvkk9cTkA8 - Main Info - Location: North America (Primarily but not restricted to) Leader: Freddymac Focus:
  • "EARLY 2018" Apparently means we'll leave you in the dark the first 2 months of 2018 and then say it's gonna take another 6 months. LOOOOOOOOOL Yeah this game is already dead. They've completely screwed up this release. Too many other games will…
  • 70` -

Has received trophy For the Federation!

User Trophy
    Member of the Union Federation. With their military alliance they fight the Holy Empire from the north.