Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hello From California

Nocht

Master X Master

Pinned Bless Early Access on Steam - Would you support it?

Azrakel 45

An interesting question

Larak

Small sketch fanart (rip my ranger)

Caedrice

Recent Activities

• Nocht -

Replied to the thread Hello From California.

Quote from Kaoss: “ok great ill let you know once im in the game hopefully by sunday or monday night by the way what server or is thier only one? ” Only one server left standing
  • vegax87 -

Posted the thread Master X Master.

Thread
    Anyone plays it? It's developed by NCSoft and it's not a simple MOBA like the others, it's more action-oriented and you can move your characters with WASD keys or mouse right click. There are a lot of things to do: PvE dungeons, 3vs3 arena and the…
  • Kaoss -

ok great ill let you know once im in the game hopefully by sunday or monday night by the way what server or is thier only one?
  • Azrakel 45 -

Replied to the thread Bless Early Access on Steam - Would you support it?.

I wouldent mind it being on steam as long as they have a version of it that's not on steam to get as well
  • A better tomorrow -

I have been waiting a long time for a new well-made MMO. Because what it is at the time so to play is just rubbish, ablaze or totally old. I would pay up to 40 € for the Alpha if I would not have to buy the game afterwards again. Also with pay to play…
  • AshenMoon -

Lasts for a long time , when u change pw u're good ( there is a chance that u get banned because of constant ip adress change but its like 1% ). If u wanna account and play this game this is the best way I know. Quote from Kaoss: “and it it really…
  • Kaoss -

ok so how long does the Korean account last? 1 month for a (korean phone number and social?) or more? and it it really worth getting in now or just wait? till release
  • Larak -

Replied to the thread An interesting question.

Quote from AshenMoon: “Is this enough or still missing ? ” There is never enough fire.
  • QcDiablo -

I'd love to be able to pay 30 bucks to play this game. Even if it would cost up to 60 bucks, I'd probably pay to play it.
  • Caedrice -

Liked AshenMoon’s post in the thread Small sketch fanart (rip my ranger).

Like (Post)
    Awesome work man, keep it up. Only thing i would do is maybe add more details in background but nvm that still looks cool ^^
Peria Chronicles