Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pet/Mount Floating Rarity Orb

Kurokazu

A HUGE suggestions list

Pentrep

Features I believe Bless needs to add if the want it to be a Successful title in the west!

Pentrep

Whats the general consensus on pets?

Pentrep

All quiet on the Korean front.

Pentrep

Recent Activities

• Showdown -

Joined the Guild Pure Luck.

Membership (Guild)
    hLHzJhLHzJ Quality > Quantity <Pure Luck> is recruiting ACTIVE players looking to join the North American server on it’s release. We primarily focus on PvP and Siege type content and we’re looking for competent PvP players to join us. We require…
  • Randaman -

Membership (Guild)
    hLHzJhLHzJ Quality > Quantity <Pure Luck> is recruiting ACTIVE players looking to join the North American server on it’s release. We primarily focus on PvP and Siege type content and we’re looking for competent PvP players to join us. We require…
  • Weakdayz -

Membership (Guild)
  • Kurokazu -

Replied to the thread Pet/Mount Floating Rarity Orb.

Yep. Agreed. I hate it xD It's just distracting and I see no reason for it. As Nocht said, the appearance change is enough.
  • Kurokazu -

Liked Angelcry’s post in the thread Pet/Mount Floating Rarity Orb.

Like (Post)
    I've been watching a lot of streams and all the mounts/ pets have that floating orb above their heads to denote their rarity. I personally find that orb really annoying and distracting... but maybe that's just me. I would much more prefer an aura or…
  • A few personal things I'd like to see changed. 1. Optimization - This game suffers more from optimization than from any other single issue right now. 2. Crafting - Some of the crafting materials are just impossible to get on a daily basis. 3. Controller…
  • Nocht -

it's for e-peen. The added appearance change is enough, imo.
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread A HUGE suggestions list.

Game shouldn't be hard to run for most people. It's a pretty old engine at this point and most computers can run it.
  • Pentrep -

Or just get rid of it entirely. I personally don't see the point of having it.
  • A few personal things I'd like to see changed. 1. Optimization - This game suffers more from optimization than from any other single issue right now. 2. Crafting - Some of the crafting materials are just impossible to get on a daily basis. 3. Controller…