Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hello ^^

Rapth

What are your top 10 favorite animes?

Sarcastic

Hello from Earthy [Sani]

Earthy

What's your class?

Hitokiri

Latest Character Creation From Bless JP OBT

SRTero

Recent Activities

• Rapth -

Replied to the thread Hello ^^.

Lol hype is just starting for me. I have known about the game for a year or so, but never followed it. Recently started following it, watching videos, streams, discord, forums here, getting more and more excited. Can't wait to get some PVP done also aha.
  • SRTero -

Could not agree more, i like that they listen to the community and want to hear our voice. Is very nice change from previous games i have played haha I just want to get in ASAP and start leveling and pvp. I let myself get alil to hyped ;)
  • Rapth -

Never played archeage personally, though a friend asked me to, I did hear it crashed pretty hard. Don't really know anything about that though. I have also heard people compare Bless, and Archeage. I never really got into BDO either. I hope bless is all…
  • SRTero -

I feel Bless will start off fairly well and if done correctly and they don't have poor servers like archeage (potato servers on release), bless should definitely do well over time. For me Bless will be a calm replacement of BDO and bigger community than…
  • Rapth -

Quote from SRTero: “Rift takes me back man played it for 3 years straight, only game where i enjoyed raiding so far due to the difficulty, stopped 4 months before lvl cap was raised to 65. Welcome though :D ” I ended up playing casually for about three…
  • Hitokiri -

Hi there and welcome i only found Bless my self a day or two ago it pretty much caught my attention for the same reason's and the open world PVP is so so appealing to me!!
  • SRTero -

Has answered on a comment by SRTero to the Guild Blackhand.

Comment (Guild)
    That is very cheeky Mr Sywo, but what happens if i 1v3 them all? Do i get ez statue and wave down seeing you at rank 2? ;)
  • Sywo -

Has answered on a comment by SRTero to the Guild Blackhand.

Comment (Guild)
    np i have a plan. Gonna let him die 1 time in each arena "by mistake sorry i was CCed couldn't heal" then I get more points than him. Ez statue
  • Hitokiri -

Joined the Guild Blackhand.

Membership (Guild)
    Hey hey everyone, I am Icy, guild leader of Blackhand and i want to welcome you to our thread here on the Bless-source fansite. Myself and the guildies, have been following BLESS since 2012, and i can assure you we've…
  • Sarcastic -

Replied to the thread What are your top 10 favorite animes?.

Not in order: Evangelion, Hunter x hunter, Death note, One punch man, Slayers, Madoka magica, AnoHana, Yu yu hakusho, Captain tsubasa, Saint Seiya