Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

GAMES BLESS COREN

Pinned Hello from Aeria Games :)

Sarcastic

Beta account/key

Unnu

Joueurs FR

Opie

Pinned Official Bless-Source English Patch

HealsNonStop

Recent Activities

• snoopy241068 -

Posted the thread GAMES BLESS COREN.

Thread
    Llo Maintenant que les serveurs de blessures en ligne sont fermés, j'aimerais savoir comment télécharger la version coréenne ou la version japonaise du jeu. J'ai un compte certifié Pmang lorsque je télécharge le client, il passe à 100%, mais le…
  • Sarcastic -

Replied to the thread Hello from Aeria Games :).

Quote from Korealer: “Quote from Nayukhuut: “Quote from Korealer: “combat is still the same in japan. The skill window and other windows/UI are different. But combat wise, its still the same feel. ” I have to be honest, I do not think combat…
  • tamberleigh -

Liked Korealer’s post in the thread Hello from Aeria Games :).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nayukhuut: “Quote from Korealer: “combat is still the same in japan. The skill window and other windows/UI are different. But combat wise, its still the same feel. ” I have to be honest, I do not think combat itself was all that…
  • Nayukhuut -

Liked Korealer’s post in the thread Hello from Aeria Games :).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nayukhuut: “Quote from Korealer: “combat is still the same in japan. The skill window and other windows/UI are different. But combat wise, its still the same feel. ” I have to be honest, I do not think combat itself was all that…
  • Unnu -

Replied to the thread Beta account/key.

There is instructions on how to get into the other games of Bless in different countries in the official discord.
  • Opie -

Replied to the thread Joueurs FR.

• Korealer -

• Nayukhuut -

Quote from Korealer: “combat is still the same in japan. The skill window and other windows/UI are different. But combat wise, its still the same feel. ” I have to be honest, I do not think combat itself was all that terrible, though I only did PvE…
  • Korealer -

combat is still the same in japan. The skill window and other windows/UI are different. But combat wise, its still the same feel.
  • HealsNonStop -

Replied to the thread Official Bless-Source English Patch.

Note: Be sure you guys download the new versions on patch days! Double check this post, and look at the bottom of patch notes and make sure the latest patch is the correct date. Typically, Pure Luck updates it within an hour or 2 of patch date. If it…
Peria Chronicles