Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Rebuild Test Server Information

Tauriel

How to play on the Testserver

Tauriel

Pinned Rebuild Test Server Playerlist

archive82

Bless unmöglich zu spielen :(

Sunrisesmile

Pinned Rebuild Project Announced

Nayukhuut

Recent Activities

• Tauriel -

Replied to the thread Rebuild Test Server Information.

Quote from Furia: “e0_t2.png -The Rebuild Test Server will go live on August 1st. -You need a valid Korean Bless Account to play on the Rebuild Test Server -The Client Download will be available on July 28th. -The majority of the English community…
  • Lanzheim -

Liked Furia’s post in the thread Rebuild Test Server Information.

Like (Post)
    e0_t2.png -The Rebuild Test Server will go live on August 1st. -You need a valid Korean Bless Account to play on the Rebuild Test Server -The Client Download will be available on July 28th. -The majority of the English community plays on Union -Discord
  • AshenMoon -

Like (Post)
    e0_t2.png -The Rebuild Test Server will go live on August 1st. -You need a valid Korean Bless Account to play on the Rebuild Test Server -The Client Download will be available on July 28th. -The majority of the English community plays on Union -Discord
  • Tauriel -

Like (Post)
  • xDrac -

• Driolin -

• Nayukhuut -

I'm looking forward to the new taming system. The old taming system wasn't very good. I mean, don't get me wrong... I loved that you could tame whatever you wanted, I just hated how BORING it was. Hit scroll, hope for the best. Ung. Adding some sort of…
  • Nayukhuut -

Like (Post)
  • Puremystic -

yay i can't wait to play~!!! wonder what they did to the mage combat system.... was easily my fave and it was super smooth once you knew the combos... :blessplease: hope they didn't change too much in that aspect~!
  • Puremystic -

Like (Post)
Peria Chronicles