Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Player for German Guilds

Is Bless the MMO to end all MMOs (for me)?

Introduction

Muriele

Curious about release date and classes

midnasan

Zone Banner

Recent Activities

• Flame -

Posted the thread Player for German Guilds.

Thread
    Hello I am looking for a German Guild here to play on korean rebuild if anyone want. I was playing Bless on russian servers before they shut down and I want to start again. thank you
  • Arekkuusu -

Posted the thread Is Bless the MMO to end all MMOs (for me)?.

Thread
    Hey guys. I've been following Bless Online for a while now, and I try to keep myself as up-to-date as possible. That being said, I do not want to try and play on the Japanese or Korean servers only to have to start all over again ''soon'' (and I'd like…
  • Arekkuusu -

Has received trophy Mystic

User Trophy
    Mystics are able to temporarily summon spirits of various properties, harnessing the pure energy of nature. The spirits can attack, defend, heal, and offers balance in all things.
  • Arekkuusu -

Has received trophy For the Federation!

User Trophy
    Member of the Union Federation. With their military alliance they fight the Holy Empire from the north.
  • Arekkuusu -

Has received trophy Aqua Elf

User Trophy
    After the fall of the Kingdom of the Elves, many exiles relocated to the southern part of the continent. There, they began to call themselves the Aqua Elves.
  • Muriele -

Replied to the thread Introduction.

Welcome to the forums Zodiark. Hope you enjoy your stay here as we all wait for NA/EU release :)
  • Zodiark -

Posted the thread Introduction.

Thread
    Hello all, I'm 24 year-old, i work and i play MMO since 14-15. Last year i was more focused with real life so i left the videogames a little. When i was looking for another game to replace the former i was playing and to return to play, i found out this…
  • midnasan -

Replied to the thread Curious about release date and classes.

Quote from Sarcastic: “Quote from Pentrep: “This is true but my point is there won't be much difference in leveling time. Tanks and healers can offset the time leveling in short dungeon queues, assuming dungeons are good XP. Recovery might not be an…
  • midnasan -

Liked Sarcastic’s post in the thread Curious about release date and classes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pentrep: “This is true but my point is there won't be much difference in leveling time. Tanks and healers can offset the time leveling in short dungeon queues, assuming dungeons are good XP. Recovery might not be an option but I know many…
  • flyinpenguin -

Posted the thread Zone Banner.

Thread
    Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the annoying banner that pops up every time you go into a different zone? Pops up right in the middle of the screen and can be super annoying for smaller characters.