Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to play on the Testserver

Pinned Rebuild Test Server Playerlist

Tauriel

Bless unmöglich zu spielen :(

Sunrisesmile

Pinned Rebuild Project Announced

Nayukhuut

Trinity

Ezmoh

Recent Activities

• Clyon -

Posted the thread How to play on the Testserver.

Thread
    Hey guys, I am new here. I played on the russian servers and want to play again on the kr testservers. But i have no idea where or how to create an account. hope you can help me :/
  • Tauriel -

Replied to the thread Rebuild Test Server Playerlist.

Nickname: Miro Faction: Union Class: Mage
  • Tauriel -

Liked Nayukhuut’s post in the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nocht: “Hey guys, I made a video on my thoughts and breakdown of details on the upcoming major updates. I just wanted to share it and say thank you to @Furia and @Symeria for sharing info and to everyone on this forum for keeping the Bless…
  • Tauriel -

Liked Furia’s post in the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tamberleigh: “No, I never got into the Korean game. Oh well, I'll just have to stalk other people. ” Well, i don't see any reason why they should keep the old UI. They also said that they are working on it so i guess the japanese beta…
  • xDrac -

Liked Nocht’s post in the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, I made a video on my thoughts and breakdown of details on the upcoming major updates. I just wanted to share it and say thank you to @Furia and @Symeria for sharing info and to everyone on this forum for keeping the Bless hype alive! Here it…
  • Sunrisesmile -

Replied to the thread Bless unmöglich zu spielen :(.

Wenn ich auf Ja klicke, passiert einfach nichts. Es kommt dann keine Fehlermeldung. *zweifel zweifel*
  • Nayukhuut -

Replied to the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Quote from Nocht: “Hey guys, I made a video on my thoughts and breakdown of details on the upcoming major updates. I just wanted to share it and say thank you to @Furia and @Symeria for sharing info and to everyone on this forum for keeping the Bless…
  • Nayukhuut -

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, I made a video on my thoughts and breakdown of details on the upcoming major updates. I just wanted to share it and say thank you to @Furia and @Symeria for sharing info and to everyone on this forum for keeping the Bless hype alive! Here it…
  • Furia -

Replied to the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Quote from tamberleigh: “No, I never got into the Korean game. Oh well, I'll just have to stalk other people. ” Well, i don't see any reason why they should keep the old UI. They also said that they are working on it so i guess the japanese beta…
  • vegax87 -

Like (Post)
Peria Chronicles