Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Resolution above 1080p

Anttyr

Class Discord Servers

Jerome15

Latest Character Creation From Bless JP OBT

Launch Error I haven't Seen in Other Threads

Nocht

Suche Gilde für steam-release

Recent Activities

• Sanjuro -

Joined the Guild Blackhand.

Membership (Guild)
    Hey hey everyone, I am Icy, guild leader of Blackhand and i want to welcome you to our thread here on the Bless-source fansite. Myself and the guildies, have been following BLESS since 2012, and i can assure you we've…
  • Anttyr -

Replied to the thread Resolution above 1080p.

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately it isn't so in KR Build. I can't found 720 or anything there. Best regards
  • Grumpy Wolf -

Replied to the thread Resolution above 1080p.

Defaultsystemsettings in the config folder, also this is Japan version I'm on.
  • Bayle -

Now follows Korealer.

Follow
  • Jerome15 -

Replied to the thread Class Discord Servers.

Quote from Nocht: “I've seen this attempted in a few other recent MMORPG releases and it's just hardly ever really viable for games like this. Class specific text channels on main game discord will work much better for a game like Bless, imo. For BDO…
  • Bayle -

Now follows Nito.

Follow
  • Nocht -

Posted the thread Latest Character Creation From Bless JP OBT.

Thread
    Ever since they added the newly available hair styles and skin variants to each race, I have been very please with Bless Online's character creation. It's catching up to more modern MMORPG character creators with appearance saving and color picker…
  • Nocht -

Replied to the thread Launch Error I haven't Seen in Other Threads.

Quote from Izkimar: “Okay sorry for this chain of spam. I confirmed that I am indeed an idiot. It's okay though, I would rather be an idiot who is able to play, than an intelligent person that cannot :p. This time I connected to SoftEther over…
  • Nocht -

Liked Izkimar’s post in the thread Launch Error I haven't Seen in Other Threads.

Like (Post)
    Okay sorry for this chain of spam. I confirmed that I am indeed an idiot. It's okay though, I would rather be an idiot who is able to play, than an intelligent person that cannot :p. This time I connected to SoftEther over NordVPN, and I clicked the red…
  • Nocht -

Replied to the thread Class Discord Servers.

I've seen this attempted in a few other recent MMORPG releases and it's just hardly ever really viable for games like this. Class specific text channels on main game discord will work much better for a game like Bless, imo. For BDO and WoW, it makes…