Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

archer and mystic question

naka

Issues with English Patch

Saphirina

Where can I submit requests for developers?

Nocht

Download

Anttyr

Console Rumor & New Taming

Nayukhuut

Recent Activities

• naka -

Replied to the thread archer and mystic question.

Quote from vegax87: “Season 3 should come at the end of September or first week of October ” then ll come soon?
  • vegax87 -

Replied to the thread archer and mystic question.

Season 3 should come at the end of September or first week of October
  • naka -

Posted the thread archer and mystic question.

Thread
    i want to know if archer and mystic ll come in season 3, if yes when ll release season 3?
  • damselindistress -

Liked Wis’s post in the thread Bless Early Access on Steam - Would you support it?.

Like (Post)
    I would totally support it and bring 3000 of my friends to join. $$ doesn't matter we will pay it. We are western asians and we have been waiting for an access to play/support you more than 2 years, come on already officialy launch it or grant us beta…
  • Saphirina -

Replied to the thread Issues with English Patch.

hmm i don't know where you installed the game, but normally it's not in the Neowiz folder. I think in Neowiz folder is just the client. There need to be a single folder named > Bless_ReBuild< in the location you installed the game. No, don't use the…
  • Riddlee -

Replied to the thread Issues with English Patch.

Gah - so frustrating....I cant get it to work! which file location? maybe that is my issue Neowiz>Pmang>Bless_Rebuild>BLGame>Localization>KOR (not sure about KOR but it is the one I used) Should I use INT or RB instead of KOR?
  • Nocht -

Replied to the thread Where can I submit requests for developers?.

You can put them in here: Rebuild Test Server Neowiz staff (English Rep, I believe) come to read stuff there sometimes.
  • Kernell -

Posted the thread Where can I submit requests for developers?.

Thread
    Hi all! As far as I know, the developers of the rebuild project promised to listen to the community. I have several suggestions, without which, in my opinion, there is not enough in the game, and some of them may be the cause of failure for the…
  • Sarcastic -

Liked Anttyr’s post in the thread Updated Combat System Feedback Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hi, about your question in the ShoutBox (i can't write in the ShoutBox?): On BLESS Discord is a SubChannel call BUG-Reports .. write your opinion / request in this. Wsin from Neowiz track this channel also. Best reagrds Antyr
Peria Chronicles