Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What are your top 10 favorite animes?

Sarcastic

Hello from Earthy [Sani]

Earthy

Hello ^^

SRTero

What's your class?

Hitokiri

Latest Character Creation From Bless JP OBT

SRTero

Recent Activities

• Sarcastic -

Replied to the thread What are your top 10 favorite animes?.

Not in order: Evangelion, Hunter x hunter, Death note, One punch man, Slayers, Madoka magica, AnoHana, Yu yu hakusho, Captain tsubasa, Saint Seiya
  • Earthy -

Replied to the thread Hello from Earthy [Sani].

Hello and Thank you :D Mabey you are right that Bless is miles behind but some things are reminded me on Archeage. ^^ So i am full of hope that Bless will be great :D
  • SRTero -

Replied to the thread Hello ^^.

Rift takes me back man played it for 3 years straight, only game where i enjoyed raiding so far due to the difficulty, stopped 4 months before lvl cap was raised to 65. Welcome though :D
  • Rapth -

Posted the thread Hello ^^.

Thread
    Hello everyone, Seems there are a lot of new people joining the forums lately, which is a very good sign. I will keep my introduction short as I do not really know what to say. I have only ever played a few mmos before, Rift, and Perfect World. Bless…
  • Rapth -

What if I haven't seen enough anime to determine a top ten? 1) Saikano 2) Madoka Magica 3) Shiki
  • Hitokiri -

Now follows Furia.

Follow
  • Hitokiri -

Replied to the thread What's your class?.

Assassin all the way for me but i think my name makes that pretty obvious hehe :P
  • Hitokiri -

I don't really have a top ten but one of my fav's is DragonBall and DragonBall Z i can honestly say iv seen every episode on every saga and movie 100 times !! just cant beat Super Saiyan # Team Vegeta :)
  • Hitokiri -

Liked the Guild Blackhand.

Like (Guild)
    Hey hey everyone, I am Icy, guild leader of Blackhand and i want to welcome you to our thread here on the Bless-source fansite. Myself and the guildies, have been following BLESS since 2012, and i can assure you we've…
  • Hitokiri -

Wrote a comment on the Guild Blackhand.

Comment (Guild)
    Hi BlackHand im very new to this game but not mmoprgs in general iv played pretty much every one out there to some degree but i only found out about Bless a day or two ago. Im a huge fan of the open world pvp i love to pvp in general but i do also love…