Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned [OFFICIAL] English patch (All servers)

IPD

Whats the general consensus on pets?

Izkimar

Pet/Mount Floating Rarity Orb

Sarcastic

How to get a VPN for gaming

Features I believe Bless needs to add if the want it to be a Successful title in the west!

SRTero

Recent Activities

• IPD -

Liked Weakdayz’s post in the thread [OFFICIAL] English patch (All servers).

Like (Post)
    Quote from IPD: “Quote from Pentrep: “I don't think the font can be enlarged except by the UI. I think there is a setting for it if I'm not mistaken. ” Silly me. Why on Earth I didn't checked in the UI settings. Will do and thank you for reminding me ;)
  • IPD -

Replied to the thread [OFFICIAL] English patch (All servers).

Quote from Weakdayz: “Using the Bless Downloader.exe it will be the original text/font. If u want the smaller font version uncheck "Old Method" in the Help menu ” Tested it for only 2 hours, but it worked like a charm! Thank you again! I'll let you…
  • Sarcastic -

Liked Izkimar’s post in the thread Whats the general consensus on pets?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pentrep: “Quote from Helix: “Quote from Pentrep: “I think pets are more for cosmetic purposes in this game as it stands right now most of them don't offer any outstanding benefits from what I've seen. Some increased gold and some do…
  • Izkimar -

Replied to the thread Whats the general consensus on pets?.

Quote from Pentrep: “Quote from Helix: “Quote from Pentrep: “I think pets are more for cosmetic purposes in this game as it stands right now most of them don't offer any outstanding benefits from what I've seen. Some increased gold and some do…
  • Sarcastic -

Replied to the thread Pet/Mount Floating Rarity Orb.

I don't really mind :P It just an orb, but it could be an option to turn it off too.
  • Sarcastic -

Yeah, hope they put the option to turn off pet and also character from other players as blade & soul has soon. Also turn off or low mystic auras effects to just see the limits of the aura :P
  • gamingleoz -

Posted the thread How to get a VPN for gaming.

Thread
    If you want to get a VPN for gaming then this guide will help you through out the process along with the features of using a VPN. Follow, How to get a VPN.
  • Sanjuro -

Liked Pentrep’s post in the thread Rebuild Test Server Information.

Like (Post)
    I'm hoping Season 4 is early in 2018 because I feel like the game has made very little progress lately and it's a bit concerning.
  • Shlft -

Joined the Guild Checkmate.

Membership (Guild)
    Test_Background.jpg - Guild Leader - Shaze - Server/Region - TBA, Europe - Discord - Checkmate Discord - Application Form - Checkmate Bless Application Form - About Us - Checkmate is a large Competitive PvX guild. We believe that one cannot excel
  • SRTero -