Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Just me walkthrough into Bless JP on YT

Curious about release date and classes

Sensei

When the beta test will start ?

Pentrep

What makes Bless unique?

Pentrep

Optimization Question

Pentrep

Recent Activities

• Hugo13 -

Posted the thread Just me walkthrough into Bless JP on YT.

Thread
    Hi Guys, I start to view a lot of videos of bless and how wanted the game was and i decided to start playing on JP server. I also start to record to Youtube, My first gameplay and my first video. I Will let the link below hope you liked and keep…
  • Sensei -

Replied to the thread Curious about release date and classes.

Quote from Nayukhuut: “Quote from Korealer: “Paladin = main heal and it always was even before rebuild changes. Mystic "could" main heal in certain dungeons back before rebuild on the level 50 content but it was only normal modes, not really…
  • Sensei -

Has received trophy Mystic

User Trophy
    Mystics are able to temporarily summon spirits of various properties, harnessing the pure energy of nature. The spirits can attack, defend, heal, and offers balance in all things.
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread When the beta test will start ?.

No one knows. Speculation says summer of 2018 but there is no official date. EA will start before beta does though.
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread What makes Bless unique?.

Quote from ToubaboKoomi: “I personally think that one of the key aspects of the game is the artistic choice, the pictures I've seen show non-hypersexualized female characters, a believable architecture and a map with rational contrasts. Gameplay…
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Optimization Question.

Quote from QcDiablo: “From my own experience, having a better CPU will have a greater impact than having a better GPU. Bless is made in Unreal Engine 3, which is more CPU bound. Also, the engine config files in Bless are set so the game only use 1 core…
  • Muriele -

Replied to the thread When the beta test will start ?.

No dates announced yet. Your gonna have to keep an eye out here. ;)
  • Suicune -

Has received trophy Mage

User Trophy
    Mages across the world dedicate their lives to studying structures and relationships between them and universal laws. They acquire the knowledge to manipulate water, fire, wind, and earth, and can conjure even natural phenomena such as lightning and blizzards.
  • ZalostDevil -

Wrote a comment on ZalostDevil’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How can you make Trophies ?
  • ZalostDevil -

Wrote a comment on ZalostDevil’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How can I get more Points on my account ?