Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Bless Online is coming next year!!!

iProtect

Realm Points Need Clarity.

Anklast

My time on Ru Bless

Anklast

Assassin combos?

[Bless RU] OBT is available to download!

Foxiis

Recent Activities

• iProtect -

Replied to the thread Bless Online is coming next year!!!.

Quote from iProtect: “Of course it will be. Judging from the posts in this thread people don't seem to be familiar with Aeria games. So, here's a step-by-step breakdown of what will happen as evident to games published by Aeria in the past 5 years: 1.…
  • Anklast -

Replied to the thread Realm Points Need Clarity..

Quote from Korelear: “The thing is, if nothing like that is happening already in RU or KR, then I am not too worried about that happening in Bless (of course unless you are giving the bots any ideas haha).” There were some causes when officers and…
  • Anklast -

Replied to the thread My time on Ru Bless.

It's not optimized yet indeed. Still, for some reason, I am getting way more fps with highest quality settings than with lowest :/
  • Ziveilthiurdaz -

Posted the thread Assassin Assassin combos?.

Thread
    Can anyone here tell me assassin combos and skill rotations? tia ^^
  • Foxiis -

Posted the thread My time on Ru Bless.

Thread
    So I have learned 1 of 2 things. 1. Bless is extremely demanding or 2. ITs OBT and its not remotely optimized My computer is struggling on low settings which is odd considering I can run BD on medium at 60 FPS with not AA or shadows.
  • Foxiis -

Replied to the thread [Bless RU] OBT is available to download!.

Quote from Anttyr: “Not for to install but for to play you need a VPN if you are not in the allow region of 101xp.com Best regards Antyr ” Yes just saw that QQ
  • Zerir -

Posted the thread FPS.

Thread
    Does anyone know how to increase the fps limit in bless? im the RS btw
  • Anttyr -

Replied to the thread [Bless RU] OBT is available to download!.

Not for to install but for to play you need a VPN if you are not in the allow region of 101xp.com Best regards Antyr
  • Foxiis -

Replied to the thread RACES STARTING STATUS....

I am currently downloading the RU-Bless and will install the english patch! totally excited
  • Foxiis -

Replied to the thread Bless Online is coming next year!!!.

I am excited about this game from what I have seen. I havent done too much research but it
Peria Chronicles