Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Worth the wait?

Exo

Pinned Bless Early Access on Steam - Would you support it?

sCope

Vamos jogar o Rebuild!

True or not?

BlessThisMess

archer and mystic question

naka

Recent Activities

• damselindistress -

Liked sEEEEb’s post in the thread Topic of the Month: The Cash Shop.

Like (Post)
    I don't mind F2P nor the current cash shop. However, I think that B2P is still the best if done correctly. And by correctly I mean the exact opposite of what Black Desert did :whistling:
  • Exo -

Replied to the thread Worth the wait?.

I've scoured these forums for a while and finally joined. Been waiting for this game since it's first trailer years ago. Wait may be too long so Im thinking of taking the plunge and trying the Rebuild Server.
  • sCope -

Replied to the thread Bless Early Access on Steam - Would you support it?.

• viramarte -

Posted the thread Vamos jogar o Rebuild!.

Thread
    Aqueles que tem interesse em jogar o rebuild e quiserem se juntar me adicionem no discord TerroR#0947 . ou no facebook facebook.com/victor.rafael.3139 . Aguardo contato!
  • kirill34 -

• BlessThisMess -

Agree it's better late than never, but I hope they don't take too long, like what happened with ArcheAge and Blade & Soul. Also how many servers will the game launch with? I hope it will be as few as possible because there's nothing worse than an MMO…
  • BlessThisMess -

Replied to the thread True or not?.

It is good news that Neowiz will publish the game themselves, but aren't you guys a bit concerned that there isn't a single western publisher that wants to touch this game? Doesn't that ring alarm bells? Bless is pretty much the only MMORPG I'm looking…
  • naka -

Replied to the thread archer and mystic question.

Quote from vegax87: “Season 3 should come at the end of September or first week of October ” then ll come soon?
  • vegax87 -

Replied to the thread archer and mystic question.

Season 3 should come at the end of September or first week of October
  • naka -

Posted the thread archer and mystic question.

Thread
    i want to know if archer and mystic ll come in season 3, if yes when ll release season 3?
Peria Chronicles