Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Discord

SRTero

"Rezz me b**ch" "Your fault" - Healer Jaundices

SRTero

Source versus Steam

SRTero

What makes Bless unique?

ToubaboKoomi

Optimization Question

seadragon121

Recent Activities

• Aissaiu -

Liked ToubaboKoomi’s post in the thread What makes Bless unique?.

Like (Post)
    I personally think that one of the key aspects of the game is the artistic choice, the pictures I've seen show non-hypersexualized female characters, a believable architecture and a map with rational contrasts. Gameplay doesn't seem different from other…
  • paulwave -

Has received trophy Ranger

User Trophy
    Rangers track and spy, wander the wilderness, and can ambush patrols. They use bows as a primary weapon because they find their enemies first and gaining victory is a certain outcome.
  • paulwave -

Has received trophy For the Federation!

User Trophy
    Member of the Union Federation. With their military alliance they fight the Holy Empire from the north.
  • paulwave -

Has received trophy Pantera

User Trophy
    The Pantera are strong and brave soldiers who refused to recognize another’s power over them.
  • SRTero -

Liked Don't Look! I'm Hideous.’s post in the thread Playing With Fire [Dance Video].

Like (Post)
    Back in my daaaay... dance videos for MMOs were still a pretty hot topic on YouTube. That is, back when I joined YouTube in 2007. I used to crank out Aion dance videos on the regular. Later on, I started playing ArcheAge, and made a couple of videos for…
  • SRTero -

Replied to the thread Discord.

Just to add to this, if you struggle to find a group its due to Discord servers are based of coded links. The links have timers but most admins will just set it as permanent. So if you are looking to join a server or community look for their invite link.
  • SRTero -

Replied to the thread "Rezz me b**ch" "Your fault" - Healer Jaundices.

Coming from a tank/dps player, i have no issues with healers as playing old school wow and raiding in rift or even in eos dungeons, if you die its due to you being an idiot, the healer to me when im on my tank is there for me so i can be more chill with…
  • SRTero -

Replied to the thread Source versus Steam.

Im pretty sure steam will die on the forum basis for bless as the format for me i hate it with a passion. Steam overall is great :D
  • midnasan -

Now follows Zeddicus40.

Follow
  • midnasan -

Now follows Hado Taz.

Follow