Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

BlessJP fails to load

Pentrep

Launch Error I haven't Seen in Other Threads

Izkimar

OBT JAPAN

DashPadrao

New Humanoid Version of Mascu Race

Pentrep

Pinned Bless Early Access on Steam - Would you support it?

Pentrep

Recent Activities

• Zilver -

Joined the Guild Blackhand.

Membership (Guild)
    Hey hey everyone, I am Icy, guild leader of Blackhand and i want to welcome you to our thread here on the Bless-source fansite. Myself and the guildies, have been following BLESS since 2012, and i can assure you we've…
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread BlessJP fails to load.

Oh well. It shouldn't be that long of a wait. You aren't missing much at the moment anyways.
  • Sywo -

Has answered on a comment by Zilver to the Guild Blackhand.

Comment (Guild)
    Sup Zilver, and thanks/
  • Sanjuro -

Wrote a comment on the Guild Blackhand.

Comment (Guild)
    I played Assasin , Ranger at the very beginning and i was dissapointed in pvp . I played Palladin until 43 lvl in the rebuild server but iwas never been healer in my mmo life and now i m trying berskeker and have to say i didnt expected that he has very…
  • Zilver -

Comment (Guild)
    Heya!
    Awesome, i just put in an application here on the website then :)
    And im thinking of rolling a Ranger as my first main character, or possibly Mage :) And a question, how many ppl for the endgame raidcontent is there atm?

Cheers
    Zilver
  • Izkimar -

Replied to the thread Launch Error I haven't Seen in Other Threads.

Okay sorry for this chain of spam. I confirmed that I am indeed an idiot. It's okay though, I would rather be an idiot who is able to play, than an intelligent person that cannot :p. This time I connected to SoftEther over NordVPN, and I clicked the red…
  • arcdevil123 -

Comment (Guild)
    Hi mate, hi Sweden.
    Indeed, finally it's official, at one point I thought they'll not even release it anywhere else besides Asia.
    About joining the guild, I approve. You can either apply here through this website by clicking the button on our logo…
  • Zisha -

Membership (Guild)
    Hey hey everyone, I am Icy, guild leader of Blackhand and i want to welcome you to our thread here on the Bless-source fansite. Myself and the guildies, have been following BLESS since 2012, and i can assure you we've…
  • Saraswati -

Membership (Guild)
  • IPD -

Membership (Guild)