Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Summary of various interviews

Cavaly

Dungeon Que...?

Gamepad Support (Steam?)

Pet Grade UP Question

MasterBOX

hardware

Namus

Recent Activities

• Cavaly -

Replied to the thread Summary of various interviews.

Thank you for the Summary bro :) I hope the EA is coming soon =/
  • MasterBOX -

Posted the thread Dungeon Que...?.

Thread
    Hello again, So I am having issues running dungeons with other players. I Que up for Dead mines a lvl 31 dungeon, I'm lvl 35, and wait for the que to pop. Once it does I cannot figure out how to enter the dungeon with other players. I know the option…
  • MasterBOX -

Liked Namus’s post in the thread Summary of various interviews.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys instead of people having to dig trough various threads for multiple links i thought it would be nice to consolidate all important info from interviews into a single thread. Enjoy :) 1. Early Access is considered as soft launch because there wont…
  • VanXz -

Posted the thread Gamepad Support (Steam?).

Thread
    Hey All, I hope you're having a great weekend. Before I start, I have to say I'm quite a controller/gamepad nerd now since I tried FF XIV but was disappointed by slow gameplay and confusing systems. I currently play WoW with my Xbox One Controller and…
  • MasterBOX -

Replied to the thread Pet Grade UP Question.

Quote from Pentrep: “It might be a premium item but I'm not sure. I haven't worried about pets too much myself. ” I see, what about mounts?
  • Namus -

Quote from Sarcastic: “Quote from Namus: “I think we will get further revamped combat in Steam version because they mentioned combo skills that are not in JP or KR versions atm. Its pretty hard to figure out the true meaning of his answers because a…
  • vegax87 -

Like (Post)
    Hey guys instead of people having to dig trough various threads for multiple links i thought it would be nice to consolidate all important info from interviews into a single thread. Enjoy :) 1. Early Access is considered as soft launch because there wont…
  • Sarcastic -

Quote from Namus: “I think we will get further revamped combat in Steam version because they mentioned combo skills that are not in JP or KR versions atm. Its pretty hard to figure out the true meaning of his answers because a lot is probably lost in…
  • Namus -

I think we will get further revamped combat in Steam version because they mentioned combo skills that are not in JP or KR versions atm. Its pretty hard to figure out the true meaning of his answers because a lot is probably lost in the translation :(
  • Sarcastic -

Like (Post)