Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Summary of various interviews

hardware

Namus

VPN

Pentrep

could not enter the servers,client will close.

Pentrep

It's sad and worrisome...

Sensei

Recent Activities

• Namus -

Posted the thread Summary of various interviews.

Thread
    Hey guys instead of people having to dig trough various threads for multiple links i thought it would be nice to consolidate all important info from interviews into a single thread. Enjoy :) 1. Early Access is considered as soft launch because there wont…
  • Namus -

Replied to the thread hardware.

Quote from Pentrep: “The major concern for most won't really be hardware unless they update graphics, which they can't really do much of. ” Just cause they use UE 3 does not mean they cant rewrite parts of it. In fact many MMOs that use UE 3 had devs…
  • Hako -

Has received trophy Berserker

User Trophy
    Berserkers are the perfect example of a threat on the battlefield. Even the Imperial Family acknowledges their prowess.
  • Hako -

Has received trophy For the Empire!

User Trophy
    Member of the Hieron Empire. The holy Empire is defending its civilized territory since more than hundred years.
  • Hako -

Has received trophy Lupus

User Trophy
    The Lupus are one of the oldest forest races on the continent. They are strong, brave, and make for agile hunters.
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread VPN.

On KR yes, but not on JP. If your on KR you can turn off VPN on the splash screen.
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread could not enter the servers,client will close..

I don't know for your client. Just use the portal function if its anything like Soft Ether, it's easy to do.
  • dav112 -

Posted the thread VPN.

Thread
    I already did the registration procedure and my first login. Is there a way to disconnect vpn while I play and go on with regular connection? I tried to disconnect it after file check but it ended closing the client X(
  • Rhajul -

Liked Weakdayz’s post in the thread All quiet on the Korean front..

Like (Post)
    I feel the KR Rebuild server was "a test server" for the international versions. They had worked on it there for a while until the JPN release came, now they are focusing on getting updates out in JPN because this is the version International servers…
  • Sensei -

Replied to the thread It's sad and worrisome....

Quote from DuckyDuck: “ My point is that you are not patient, it hasn't been a year ” Lmao