Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Vamos jogar o Rebuild!

Worth the wait?

kirill34

True or not?

BlessThisMess

archer and mystic question

naka

Issues with English Patch

Saphirina

Recent Activities

• viramarte -

Posted the thread Vamos jogar o Rebuild!.

Thread
    Aqueles que tem interesse em jogar o rebuild e quiserem se juntar me adicionem no discord TerroR#0947 . ou no facebook facebook.com/victor.rafael.3139 . Aguardo contato!
  • kirill34 -

Replied to the thread Worth the wait?.

• BlessThisMess -

Replied to the thread Worth the wait?.

Agree it's better late than never, but I hope they don't take too long, like what happened with ArcheAge and Blade & Soul. Also how many servers will the game launch with? I hope it will be as few as possible because there's nothing worse than an MMO…
  • BlessThisMess -

Replied to the thread True or not?.

It is good news that Neowiz will publish the game themselves, but aren't you guys a bit concerned that there isn't a single western publisher that wants to touch this game? Doesn't that ring alarm bells? Bless is pretty much the only MMORPG I'm looking…
  • naka -

Replied to the thread archer and mystic question.

Quote from vegax87: “Season 3 should come at the end of September or first week of October ” then ll come soon?
  • vegax87 -

Replied to the thread archer and mystic question.

Season 3 should come at the end of September or first week of October
  • naka -

Posted the thread archer and mystic question.

Thread
    i want to know if archer and mystic ll come in season 3, if yes when ll release season 3?
  • damselindistress -

Liked Wis’s post in the thread Bless Early Access on Steam - Would you support it?.

Like (Post)
    I would totally support it and bring 3000 of my friends to join. $$ doesn't matter we will pay it. We are western asians and we have been waiting for an access to play/support you more than 2 years, come on already officialy launch it or grant us beta…
  • Saphirina -

Replied to the thread Issues with English Patch.

hmm i don't know where you installed the game, but normally it's not in the Neowiz folder. I think in Neowiz folder is just the client. There need to be a single folder named > Bless_ReBuild< in the location you installed the game. No, don't use the…
  • Riddlee -

Replied to the thread Issues with English Patch.

Gah - so frustrating....I cant get it to work! which file location? maybe that is my issue Neowiz>Pmang>Bless_Rebuild>BLGame>Localization>KOR (not sure about KOR but it is the one I used) Should I use INT or RB instead of KOR?
Peria Chronicles