Shoutbox

• IPD
    Anyone knows if the Japan OBT is working or it has ended? It doesn't load the site bless.pmang.jp ...
  • End3r
    im not picturing it just to lvl45-50 im actually talking about this with lvl100 in mind if by some miracle Bless does reach that, perhaps i would be a grandpa by then ._. by the pace that things are going lol
  • End3r
    reason why i am saying this is because you might not be able to max 5 skills, perhaps 2 or 3 if lucky. and that's not so flexible, there is some SP potions or whatever they are called which grants you extra sp's but i don't think that's enough tho.
  • End3r
    been playing around with guardian on Rebuild, and it's not bad. I did notice something tho, to lvl up one skill from 1 to 2 you need 6 sp, then the double and triple, etc. Hum perhaps they should lower a little bit the sp requirement to lvl up skills.
  • IPD
    Grumpy, I think it was by pressing "P" and going to COSTUMES, right click over the skin you DON'T want to use.
  • Grumpy Wolf
    anyone know how you remove a costume from a mount, I don't want my wolf looking like a duck xD
  • tamberleigh
    Still, hope the people at the discord can help! :)
  • tamberleigh
    Huh. I must have done something wrong or copied the wrong one.
  • Krychored
    Funny, the link didn't work, but when I joined the one on reddit, this link started working
  • Krychored
    Nvm I think I'm there I went to the one on the reddit page
  • Krychored
    Hey you sure you gave me the right link?
  • tamberleigh
    Here's the link to the discord: click me! There's always a few people there who can answer your questions (maybe a bit faster than the chat box.)
  • tamberleigh
    The game will be released on Steam in NA/EU sometime in 2018, though we have no set date at the moment.
  • tamberleigh
    You can -- through various means -- play the open beta in Japan, join the rebuild server in Korea, or be like the rest of us poor people with bad ping and wait a few months.
  • Krychored
    Heyo, I'm new on the forums, so as to not scroll through the whole forum can someone bring me up to speed. From what I've heard the game was good but had a bad combat system, so they decided to rework the whole thing. Where does it stand now? What's the public opinion? Is the game downloadable?
  • Sarcastic
    she wants to know how to download the game :)
  • Nayukhuut
    I apologise. I do not speak that language, and Google translate translates it as "good evening! How low is this game?" which is probably not entirely correct. :(
  • PRISCYLA
    boa noite! como baixo esse jogo?
  • End3r
    or years...
  • End3r
    Go by common sense. The reason no one is saying anything about the Bless Online being shut down its because it ain't happening. At least not yet, until the time to implement the changes created on RE:Bless, which will still take a few more months.

Bless Online Forums

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Users Online 371

6 Members and 365 Guests - Record: 18 Users ()

Legend:

• Bless Rebuild Tester
    • Neowiz
    • Bless Companion
    • Administrators
    • Administrators
    • Nito
    • Bless Source
    • Super Moderators
    • English Patch Dev
  • Statistics

8,032 Members - 1,717 Threads - 14,670 Posts (8.26 Posts per Day)
    Latest Member: Hitokiri.

• Today have visited 51 users this forum:

Today were 51 Members Online - Rekord: 82 Members ()